[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

would you ever whale?

Comments

• BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    I have a max breast lvl Arisha

So you can chase around small Sylas' no doubt.
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    HeartCard wrote: »
    You should actually look into the reason Tolkien wrote his Middle Earth series then. It was basically a giant shitpost to his writing community at the time.

Though I don't see why the rules for a great writer would differ from forum or otherwise. Seems like it'd be a universal thing to me.

If you want to emulate Tolkien so much, then please continue using this kind of proper grammar instead of the shitewalls that you've been posting everywhere else.
  • HeartCardHeartCard
    Vindictus Rep: 1,015
    edited January 9, 2018
    Rezi wrote: »
    If you want to emulate Tolkien so much, then please continue using this kind of proper grammar instead of the shitewalls that you've been posting everywhere else.
    1. I have no interest in emulating Tolkien nor said I did. Tolkien has excellent world building skills...But terribly shallow character building.

2. My grammar has not been particularly flawed thus far. A wall of text is not grammatically incorrect. You might find it unappealing, but you would have difficulty showcasing how it is grammatically incorrect to do.
    Frankly, the most you could say is that I make use of run on sentences...Which you would have trouble finding a successful author who doesn't. Tolkien certainly included in that list.
  • FuzetsuFuzetsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    I enjoy hearing about other people's perspectives of the current state of the game (especially FreakingAngel's). However, there is really no need for people to explode and send personal insults to each other.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Fuzetsu wrote: »
    I enjoy hearing about other people's perspectives of the current state of the game (especially FreakingAngel's). However, there is really no need for people to explode and send personal insults to each other.

and that's why they call it "whale wars".