[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New Player ,Some questions

ZoptoZopto
Vindictus Rep: 110
in New Recruits
Hi guys!
I am kinda new to vindictus yea i did tried it before but my old pc could not handle it well
Anywho now that i got better pc i decided to try it out again , i am playing on EU server.
I picked up Sylas as my first characters , so my question is on what should i focus on for now? Just doing dungeons? should i save ap?
any tips for me?
Thanks!
XinCasa

Comments

• Blackbirdx61Blackbirdx61
    Vindictus Rep: 1,355
    edited December 2, 2017
    New player myself, so take this with a grain of salt, but I'm alternating between story mode and doing Dailys which is proving a pretty good AP farm, spent 450 last night, and am already a bit OP for the content; but not so bad its no fun at all. I think we get one free reset towards the end of the Leveling process, but I may be misinformed there.

Kyrandis has some interesting Videos, but I could not find your Character you might pick up some General Ideas about build out. Happy Hunting BB.
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625
    In general, you'll want to follow the main storyline (and if you care about titles, make sure you do the sidequests that are hidden by default). Spending AP is fine for two reasons - you can get unlimited amounts of it by playing so all skills can be maxed out, and a skill reset is given in the growth reward for reaching level 90 in case you feel you made a mistake in distributing it.
    Blackbirdx61XinCasa
  • XinCasaXinCasa
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    @Ellease: Excellent council to emphasize following both the storyline & sidequests for the purpose of increasing skills & AP. I sometimes forget to do this in the hectic frenzy of grinding in a new game.
    Blackbirdx61
  • StormCrusherStormCrusher
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    Don't worry about gear, you get free gear along the storyline + full lvl 90 armor and weapon when you reach 90, which is a nice head start