[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Best use of boomed OJ weapons?

OxideOxide
Vindictus Rep: 1,535
in General Discussion
So I'm sitting on a pile of bound, unenchanted +10/+11 Lvl 90 OJ weapons that can't be enhanced further since they failed to go the distance---would dismantling them for the inherited and sealed power fragments be the best use of them? Or is there something else I could use them for? Thanks!
StormCrusher

Comments

• StormCrusherStormCrusher
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    Hmm that's an interesting question. Depends how many frags you get by dismantle them.
    I have many full oranges at the wep graveyard, might try to dismantle 1 of them tonight :)
  • FalzarFZFalzarFZ
    Vindictus Rep: 600
    You get exactly the same items as dismantling each shard/essence individually.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    If I remember right you get 25 frags per orange mat. (At least that was the way it worked with armor, I have dismantled 1 weapon, I just didn't look too close at the results.)

Really wish we could just double boom :-(
    Sir_Render
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    25 sealed. 100 inherit per dismantle assuming full orange.
  • OxideOxide
    Vindictus Rep: 1,535
    Thanks everyone, however I was inquiring whether dismantling was the only other useful action to take on boomed weapons after restoration, not how many frags you would get (Dianann tells you xD). I got the feeling it was, but wasn't sure if there were any other uses for restored weapons I may have overlooked. Sorry if i didn't make it super clear in my original post! o;
    ikevi wrote: »
    Really wish we could just double boom :-(

I miss that too---the sense of finality after that second, satisfying boom can not be replicated by the likes of dismantling :c

• StormCrusherStormCrusher
    Vindictus Rep: 1,175
    Oha sorry mate for going off topic!
    Well i guess for now there's nothing much to do with them unless they come up with an extra boom rune or something xD