[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Bryialne's Heart Unobtainable

LadySimoneLadySimone
Vindictus Rep: 500
edited November 21, 2017 in Bug Reporting
Just made a new character to play through the game again to see the changes.

Just got the Side Quest "Spirit Research Vol.1" and I'm unable to complete this quest due to Bryialne's Heart being unobtainable. I completed both Decisive Battle and Revenge 6 times each with a total of 12 Bryialne's spawning and only Ergs dropped for me. I checked the market so I could buy them to buy pass the (at first assumed) high drop rate, though there's been none listed for some time. I asked my Guildmates their thoughts and many of them believe this to be a Bug.

[Edited: Grammatical errors)

Thank you!
  1. Has Bryialne given you it's heart?5 votes
    1. Yes
       40% (2 votes)
    2. No
       60% (3 votes)

Comments

• ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    I recently leveled a character and you are able to obtain a Bryianle Heart that is a quest item, different from the old common drop. Once you take the quest you should be able to drop it.
    cWmugUz.png

Since you say you didn't drop anything my theory is that you're character still has the pre-rise type quest and didn't get updated.
    A screenshot would be useful.
    If that's the case you should try to write a ticket, maybe they can resolve it.
  • OnSecaxOnSecax
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    LadySimone wrote: »
    Just made a new character to play through the game again to see the changes.

Just got the Side Quest "Spirit Research Vol.1" and I'm unable to complete this quest due to Bryialne's Heart being unobtainable. I completed both Decisive Battle and Revenge 6 times each with a total of 12 Bryialne's spawning and only Ergs dropped for me. I checked the market so I could buy them to buy pass the (at first assumed) high drop rate, though there's been none listed for some time. I asked my Guildmates their thoughts and many of them believe this to be a Bug.

[Edited: Grammatical errors)

Thank you!

I believe it is a bug, since i did the same (created a new character to see the changes etc) and i did about 40+ decisive battles and 0 hearts. I even asked a friend to come with me so it would have more drops from bryialne but still no hearts, only ergs.
  • chicanechicane
    Vindictus Rep: 1,450
    Old topic but I just got it in Decisive Battle...