[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

New years title

HulkguyHulkguy
Vindictus Rep: 710
in General Discussion
For the past several years there has been a free title for being logged in at midnight for new years eve.
Wondering if there is going to be one this year as I haven't seen anything in the news about it.

Thanks

Comments

• AnthonytonyboyAnthonytonyboy
    Vindictus Rep: 4,665
    I wonder same, none knows, no news about it, I think that they forget?
    Iz0kDUf.gif
  • HulkguyHulkguy
    Seems like it....
  • LeXicOLeXicO
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    I've been wondering the same thing...
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Would be hilarious if they forgot.
  • SanuienSanuien
    Vindictus Rep: 2,720
    rip then. i dont even know what the server time is now to even know when to log in
  • RobeguyRobeguy
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    As a salty ass motherplusbester who missed last years title because I wasn't logged in at 3 AM I am personally ok with no New Years title this yeah
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Such title should be given to anyone who logged in within a week before/after New Year, or at least the same day, so people can actually party than camp for a title or risk staying "afk" and dc.
    Drachus
  • HulkguyHulkguy
    well I left my main logged in and never got a title..So they just didn't give enough fks to make a title this year or someone messed up somewhere.
    Rezi
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited January 1, 2018
    Where is the title from christmass ornaments event ? There should be a hat and title . Everyone got only the hat box .
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    edited January 1, 2018
    Madcobra wrote: »
    Where is the title from christmass ornaments event ? There should be a hat and title . Everyone got only the hat box .

It's "Shiny Knight." Just check it from your titles list.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Suukei wrote: »
    Madcobra wrote: »

It's "Shiny Knight." Just check it from your titles list.

Dont have it sadly
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    Madcobra wrote:
    Dont have it sadly
    6gqpQKy.png
    Well, I don't know what's the problem if you already have claimed the box. Probably your best bet is to send a ticket to support.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Suukei wrote: »
    Madcobra wrote:
    Dont have it sadly
    6gqpQKy.png
    Well, I don't know what's the problem if you already have claimed the box. Probably your best bet is to send a ticket to support.

Thats what im going to do , thought no one got the title but looks like not . Thanks