[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Nexon Launcher Failed to Load Region Configuration

RobertLiviaRobertLivia
Vindictus Rep: 2,905
edited December 12, 2017 in Tech Support
So , I have installed Windows again, (Windows 7 Pro, 64 bit) Installed all my drivers and everything.

I wanted to download the game again, I downloaded the Nexon Launcher from the website and I keep getting this error everytime I start it.

jD2MBYM.jpg

I tried , uninstalling and installing again, disabled windows firewall, and antivirus. The same error over and over again.

I checked the nexon folder for log files and found this when I tried to start the launcher.

S53pNFe.jpg

mhDvcBF.jpg

If anyone can help with this, that would be great. I cannot start the launcher at all in order to download the game.

Comments

• RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    edited December 15, 2017
    Fixed this by installing a different version of Windows 7 (Ultimate). Not sure if it was the Windows's fault. Still don't know what caused it.

Can be closed I guess.
  • Lukeman1881Lukeman1881
    Vindictus Rep: 210
    I have the same issue, but on windows 10. Anyone have suggestions? Literally just tried on a new laptop
  • KiruaKirua
    Vindictus Rep: 1,330
    edited January 1, 2018
    Could we get a reply from any Admin/GM, please? And if anyone found a way to fix this please share it. :c
    EDIT: I solved it. Install the game through steam and login through steam in your nexon account. This removes the error I guess allowing us to run the launcher normally, you can unistall steam and the game from it after that and run it from the launcher.
  • SenzuSenzu
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I have the same issue on windows 10 too, anybody can help ?
  • KiruaKirua
    Vindictus Rep: 1,330
    Senzu wrote: »
    I have the same issue on windows 10 too, anybody can help ?

You can try what I did, look above.
    NuclearChicken
  • I tried your method through steam and could not even get to the sign in screen. Just had the same issue connecting but only steam told me there was an error.
  • LordSeikeiLordSeikei
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Did anyone ever find a fix for this? I'm a bit rusty on PC, but I don't see any reason why I can't get the Nexon Launcher to get past this error. It won't even install the launcher enough to open it and move on with downloading Vindictus, which is what I'd like to play. It says "Updating Nexon Launcher" and much like stated above, goes straight to being "unable to configure region data from the internet". I don't know what else to do, and I'm on Windows 10, brand new gaming laptop.