[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Blütte Lynn: A Brief Overview

PuppymanPuppyman
Vindictus Rep: 3,055
edited August 21, 2017 in Future Content
So I polished and finished my brief overview covering Blütte Lynn now that she has hit live servers and has had some fine tweaking. I didn't get into heavy specifics like exact values and what not, but it gives people the basic idea of the weapon. Feel free to ask here for more nitty gritty specifics

BabyDaniBoatGodElyrKingRichRiceCloakshireMochiSweethynuraVelisiriaEbonwingsLynnyLynLynand 5 others.

Comments

• BabyDaniBabyDani
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    well done! :) ty
  • ElyrElyr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,430
    What Artifact would you suggest? Is SP Gen high enough that you can take Paw instead of Cat Statue?
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    edited August 21, 2017
    Elyr wrote: »
    What Artifact would you suggest? Is SP Gen high enough that you can take Paw instead of Cat Statue?

Paw could be fun
    Cat statue is nice because you can get "Water Aura" up and running at the start of the raid and it helps maintain the two auras as soon as they go off cooldown.

She has very decent SP generation but it can be further boosted by a cat statue, or you can run paw. Just know that you better have your fingers on hyper mode if you go with paw.
  • ElyrElyr
    Puppyman wrote: »
    Just know that you better have your fingers on hyper mode if you go with paw.

Sweet, guess several years of playing rhythm games will help. One more thing, is her healing still as broken as in this video, 6:22?

• PuppymanPuppyman
    edited August 24, 2017
    Puppyman wrote: »
    Just know that you better have your fingers on hyper mode if you go with paw.

Sweet, guess several years of playing rhythm games will help. One more thing, is her healing still as broken as in this video, 6:22?

Blütte Lynn's healing heals at 7% of the total damage dealt when using a Resilience buffed attack.
    However this only happens when you have max stacks.

Strength and Resilience have what appears to be a max of 9 stacks from consecutive use [10 while transformed].
    I didn't cover this cause it's wonky donky for me still, but it just seems that continuously using Strength and Resilience buffed attacks keeps the stacks up.

Being Att capped and hitting a critical you can heal a fair decent bit using LLRR
    I'm not sure if it's as shown in the video given they have a damage potion, attack release, and was during test server, as values I provide are from Live.

The healing does provide great survivability if you know how to dodge and just use it to heal when you do get hit.
  • NuclearChickenNuclearChicken
    Vindictus Rep: 1,385
    I was getting kinda worried seeing all the solo videos of people spamming always the same move, and I thought mby shes not that intresting, but after seeing this im sold again
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    edited August 21, 2017
    I was getting kinda worried seeing all the solo videos of people spamming always the same move, and I thought mby shes not that intresting, but after seeing this im sold again

She is quite challenging at first but once you get your groove going she can be a lot of fun, colorful, and quite rewarding
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Them sexy moves. Oh wait...Oh god I am going to prison.
    JackNitro
  • ElyrElyr
    Hey, I know this is a few months old, but I translated all the skills names accordingly to JP ones and updated some stuff. I think the suggestions should be visible even if not approved
  • MyayenMyayen
    Vindictus Rep: 930
    Hey, I know this is a few months old, but I translated all the skills names accordingly to JP ones and updated some stuff. I think the suggestions should be visible even if not approved

Nice job in translating the skill names! I like how some of the skill names sound, so I hope they use those instead. c:
  • NiburuNiburu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    Im sorry but... PP... I giggled
    Reimae
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    edited December 2, 2017

I've added in the changes,

I might make one for Arisha Secondary once she hits KR Live but maybe I'll be too lazy who knows~

Niburu wrote: »
    Im sorry but... PP... I giggled

:>

Sadly the PP legacy has ended. Now it's just Iron [Probably no one gets that...]
  • Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    Do you know if you can craft it with weaponsmithing or goldsmithing?
  • longlonglonglong
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Ertxz18 wrote: »
    Do you know if you can craft it with weaponsmithing or goldsmithing?

I too would like to know this. Can't seem to find the answer anywhere.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    It should be goldsmithing
  • ChibiMoguriChibiMoguri
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Maybe stupid but is the Outfit seen in the Blüte Video an Outfitter Set(NX) or Armor?

Thanks in advance.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    Maybe stupid but is the Outfit seen in the Blüte Video an Outfitter Set(NX) or Armor?

Thanks in advance.

no
  • CashewsCashews
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    It should be regular armor. I believe tailors can actually craft it, and you might see it on the market sometimes. It's just a blank image with Korean text and probably bugs your game if you equip it.
  • XxLeBlancxXXxLeBlancxX
    Vindictus Rep: 430
    -Stares at calendar patiently waiting-
  • ElusiveDawnElusiveDawn
    Vindictus Rep: 1,530
    valentine update is coming next month. Either with blute or we have to wait until march for it T-T

I hope it comes with blute