[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

[Poll] Class Revamp (2017)

GambIeGambIe
Vindictus Rep: 2,820
edited March 25, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
Feel free to share the reason for your vote

[Edit: Arisha (Spellsword*)]
Tachi
  1. In your opinion, which class needs a revamp the most?112 votes
    1. Miri (Dragonspine)
       10% (11 votes)
    2. Vella (Twin Swords)
       3% (3 votes)
    3. Vella (Twin Chainblades)
       4% (4 votes)
    4. Fiona (Longsword)
       1% (1 vote)
    5. Fiona (Long Hammer)
       6% (7 votes)
    6. Evie (Staff)
       7% (8 votes)
    7. Evie (Scythe)
       4% (4 votes)
    8. Lynn (Glaive)
       3% (3 votes)
    9. Karok (Pillar)
       1% (1 vote)
    10. Karok (Cestus)
       2% (2 votes)
    11. Arisha (Spellaword)
       0% (0 votes)
    12. Lann (Twin Spears)
       4% (5 votes)
    13. Lann (Twin Swords)
       25% (28 votes)
    14. Delia (Bastard Sword)
       10% (11 votes)
    15. Hurk (Greatsword)
       0% (0 votes)
    16. Hurk (Teide)
       6% (7 votes)
    17. Kai (Bow)
       7% (8 votes)
    18. Kai (Crossgun)
       3% (3 votes)
    19. Sylas (Phantom Dagger)
       3% (3 votes)
    20. None
       3% (3 votes)

Comments

• ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    I wish I could have done multiple choice. Lann needs a DEvamp, while Delia needs a complete remake because Miri made her useless, while Hurk's Teide is just the most unfun weapon ever.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Probably need some contexts about latest balance patch in KR before making this poll, though. Changes have been given to underrated weapon such as teide, hammer, and made some classes more "user-friendly ", notably arisha having 250 mana at start of the battle.

I just want some buff to poor bow kai to allow him to solo neamhain under 5k ADD without attack cap release. What I would like to see is nothing related to damage multiplier (sword fiiona went from lackluster to pure OP simply because she was given high damage multiplier during the rebalance patch), but better mobility and survival mechanics at least.

I voted lann though, he needs easy to use active skills to make using active skill 20 times for daily mission less of a pain.
    LoLoBootySir_RenderRezikls9
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    I almost voted Lann because he is needs the most attention. In the end though I voted for Miri because she is so over powered. As a result people start complaining that other characters are useless. Don't spend the next year attempting to pull everyone up to Miri's level. Drop Miri back down in-line with the other players.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    I voted for Bow kai because is he really bad on smaller types of bosses/a lot of his skills are out dated
    ChainLink almost useless unless your fighting a slow small boss
    Eagle Eye it was good before kais revamp, when it hit nothing changed only reason to use it if your in trans just has a sp drain
    Prey dive a lot of the time the hitbox just misses the boss when it does work it does minimal damage since it is the same has when kai came out

Far has using bows dps optimal on a boss, you should be using Longbow to fire moving normal shots but the problem is it costs 50sp just to use the skill the regens you sp for you to use your other actives and if you do miss its a big negative impact.
    if you do use shortbow you know how slow it is because rapid fire isn't affected by att speed like why?
    worth mentioning when you use bow kais main dps active skill(Mag+rico combo) the rico part auto aims to the ground on smaller bosses.

Even me with 5300 ad/1000 attlimit I still can not solo neam with bow even playing perfect has I can with good rng on neits.
    GambIe
  • HanabiHanabi
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »
    Probably need some contexts about latest balance patch in KR before making this poll, though. Changes have been given to underrated weapon such as teide, hammer, and made some classes more "user-friendly ", notably arisha having 250 mana at start of the battle.

I just want some buff to poor bow kai to allow him to solo neamhain under 5k ADD without attack cap release. What I would like to see is nothing related to damage multiplier (sword fiiona went from lackluster to pure OP simply because she was given high damage multiplier during the rebalance patch), but better mobility and survival mechanics at least.

I voted lann though, he needs easy to use active skills to make using active skill 20 times for daily mission less of a pain.

Git gud
  • HanabiHanabi
    Vindictus Rep: 635
    Arrow95 wrote: »
    I voted for Bow kai because is he really bad on smaller types of bosses/a lot of his skills are out dated
    ChainLink almost useless unless your fighting a slow small boss
    Eagle Eye it was good before kais revamp, when it hit nothing changed only reason to use it if your in trans just has a sp drain
    Prey dive a lot of the time the hitbox just misses the boss when it does work it does minimal damage since it is the same has when kai came out

Far has using bows dps optimal on a boss, you should be using Longbow to fire moving normal shots but the problem is it costs 50sp just to use the skill the regens you sp for you to use your other actives and if you do miss its a big negative impact.
    if you do use shortbow you know how slow it is because rapid fire isn't affected by att speed like why?
    worth mentioning when you use bow kais main dps active skill(Mag+rico combo) the rico part auto aims to the ground on smaller bosses.

Even me with 5300 ad/1000 attlimit I still can not solo neam with bow even playing perfect has I can with good rng on neits.

Right clicking is hard
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275

Speaking of that Arisha 250 manage change: Did they change Teide to start with 6 loaded bullets? Because it makes no sense to enter battle without a loaded gun. :D

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    I almost voted Lann because he is needs the most attention. In the end though I voted for Miri because she is so over powered. As a result people start complaining that other characters are useless. Don't spend the next year attempting to pull everyone up to Miri's level. Drop Miri back down in-line with the other players.

Miri already has a nerf in KR, but yes, at present she has insane output for the same stats in comparison to other chars. What I'd really like to see is everyone getting her mechanics of having no hit drag during high powered, continuous attacks.
    Rezi
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    X gun still has a few bugs and tweaks to work on, so after those are fixed, it can be more viable. The one in particular is the perfect reload bug where you can't dodge after getting A/D from reloading. Kind of annoying in the long run when you need to have frame perfect dodges against boss comboes.

Same can apply for other characters since they have their respective issues that need tweaking.
    GambIe
  • oCharlotteoCharlotte
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    Couldn't decide what evie weapon to choose from, can I just say Evie in General????

I mean I want my golem to not be level 40. I want alchemy to be useful again qq
    PhoebeHalliwelNiburu
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    Again? When was it ever?
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    Ikarsu wrote: »
    X gun still has a few bugs and tweaks to work on, so after those are fixed, it can be more viable. The one in particular is the perfect reload bug where you can't dodge after getting A/D from reloading. Kind of annoying in the long run when you need to have frame perfect dodges against boss comboes.

Same can apply for other characters since they have their respective issues that need tweaking.

lolwhat

I thought xgun was top 3 dps for a while.

Did this just turn into a "pls buff my weapon so I can always be #1 dmg" thread?
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    Ikarsu wrote: »

lolwhat

Did this just turn into a "pls buff my weapon so I can always be #1 dmg" thread?

X-gun was, and still is top 3, when using free gear. Trash attack speed scaling makes xgun fall behind when diving into whale gear territory.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    oCharlotte wrote: »
    I mean I want my golem to not be level 40. I want alchemy to be useful again qq

Most folks hate the Golem. Joys of not being able to reach the boss due to them ;-)
  • TheDazzlingTheDazzling
    Vindictus Rep: 3,295

buff... for Kai? lol
    Arrow95
  • IkarsuIkarsu

lolwhat

Not really... The issue refers with the bug I keep running into while I'm doing solos mentioned earlier. It can affect mobility overall and can make a vast difference between staying alive and dropping dead in raids like dullahan and neamhain. He starts rolling, but suddenly stops and goes back to the idle position, and that timing leaves you vulnerable to an attack while you still have the .5 second delay for the next dodge after triggering Armed and Dangerous.

When you need frame perfect dodges and it ends up not working due to a quirk in the game, is it really the fault of the player? *pours and drinks wine*

If you main a class for so long, you can see the ups and downs along with bugs and issues of that certain class in certain situations.

tbh, I never cared about DPS race to begin with.
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515

buff... for Kai? lol[/quote]

ya dazz, it may seam hard to belive but there are a lot of problems with bow kai
    Rezi
  • NiburuNiburu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,430
    I think scythe needs another buff. Her damage output seems so much lower than it was a couple of months ago in comparison to everyone else.
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    edited December 30, 2017
    Niburu wrote: »
    I think scythe needs another buff. Her damage output seems so much lower than it was a couple of months ago in comparison to everyone else.

well what kind of scythe user are you seeing cause +13 - +15 weapon, +10 - +12 armor, 90 speed and cap on tech can rip bosses apart.
  • SexyWaterMelonSexyWaterMelon
    Vindictus Rep: 860
    Miri is weak she need revamp :O
    She only useful in dragon transeksual