[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Death Lady Set Clips Horribly

AphoticaiAphoticai
Vindictus Rep: 1,185
edited December 27, 2017 in Bug Reporting
I have tried countless combinations from Regina Boots to Necromancer Boots, from Rose Justiciar Tops to Succubus, all of the top tier outfits, and the clipping issues are beyond words for me.

There are too many to list or take the time to screenshot but I would be willing to show a GM every single issue... you guys can screenshot it.

As a matter of fact, you have the capabilities to do it all yourself.

Step One - put on Death Lady Bottoms
Step Two - put on every boot, and take notes.
Step three - put on Death Lady Top
Step four - put on every bottom, take notes.
Step five - put on top
Step six - put on every hand item, take notes

+sighs

Note: the emblem on the back only fully shows in like one stance on vella; I went in to do body modifications, and it appears it is related to the arms; maxed out, with full strength, the emblem shows in full. So, basically, a super thick vella can wear it for the emblem to show and not clip.

So horrible I refuse to wear it anymore.

I am done with Vindi, good bye.

Comments

• TalisTalis
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    It's not really clipping, but Death Lady legs looks horrible with Lugh boots too. There's a band of skin at the top of the boots (where the legs and boots meet), and that band follows the shape of the top of the boots on the front and back (although the back is not as noticeable).
  • BloudenBlouden
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    Aphoticai wrote:
    I am done with Vindi, good bye.
    +haha I was talking with acquaintances in Discord about the problem of design and programming of "Death Lady set" and we got the conclusion: that crybaby. Drop the game because of a single set error o.o That means that you don't even have love for your character (Vella/벨라) and it is not "Horribly", sometimes it's funny others is "a pity" because it could look good. My vella is thick without spoiling the beauty of her waist and the "clip" persist.

I also did a mini test with screenshots (I'm not lazy) Succubus + Death Lady
    Imagen1.png?width=661&height=496
    Imagen1.png?width=661&height=496

In the case of images, it is a matter of programming, each part has a unique and predefined inner. If the person has good perception will realize that the upper has priority if or if on the lower, there is no exception. It's a mistake?, yes. But it is not life or death. Both you and me, we have almost all outfits from the game so his real problem is another.
    Anthonytonyboy
  • TalisTalis
    Talis wrote: »
    It's not really clipping, but Death Lady legs looks horrible with Lugh boots too. There's a band of skin at the top of the boots (where the legs and boots meet), and that band follows the shape of the top of the boots on the front and back (although the back is not as noticeable).

Didn't have time to post the screenshot before, but below is what I was talking about. Note just below the knees, where the boots and the Death Lady Lower Armor are supposed to meet.

2DbngM.jpg
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    such ugly set ... i dont understand why everyone wants it
  • TalisTalis
    It's just simply different tastes. This world would be boring if everyone liked the same things.