[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Is it just me

oCharlotteoCharlotte
Vindictus Rep: 1,345
edited December 28, 2017 in General Discussion
Or has every single outfitter that has come out since like 4 years ago seem to be losing more and more clothing for the females and they appear to be adding more and more to the males? thinking-face_1f914.png
  1. Is it true?41 votes
    1. Yes
       54% (22 votes)
    2. Nah you crazy.
       46% (19 votes)

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    In KR, equipment that has "plot armor" sells well since it's targeted towards the male audience. It also explains gender lock as well.
  • SuhpremeSuhpreme
    Vindictus Rep: 3,935
    u mean the latest rares arent just single-ply toilet paper attached to some metal for females?????????

but ye pretty boring uninspired outfitters coming out for females imo. i want a formal suit for females or something that doesnt have ridiculous accessories on it like gangster. looking forward to the military uniform released in JP vindi
  • oCharlotteoCharlotte
    Vindictus Rep: 1,345
    Suhpreme wrote: »
    u mean the latest rares arent just single-ply toilet paper attached to some metal for females?????????

but ye pretty boring uninspired outfitters coming out for females imo. i want a formal suit for females or something that doesnt have ridiculous accessories on it like gangster. looking forward to the military uniform released in JP vindi

"Uninspiring" is an understatement. It's just plain idiocy.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    oCharlotte wrote: »
    "Uninspiring" is an understatement. It's just plain idiocy.

Nothing dumb about it, considering there's a high demand for them.
    Sir_Render
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited December 30, 2017
    ~Related~

Nexon, I am still waiting for this:
    a3944b2dc74d18bcba1bf785ef29eb70.jpg
    Nocatia wants her cat suit! "Iron Defense Inner Armor" solid-black isn't good enough. Pretty please?
    (might as well release it as actual avatar set - I am in for it)

@Saygo
    @Ehgess
    @ColonelPanic (the webguy)
    @LumoxNXA

(sorry for the mentions, but... I've waited long enough eoxSIYT.png )
  • SexyWaterMelonSexyWaterMelon
    Vindictus Rep: 860
    We want formal outfit not like regina **** outfit showing so much skin buahh