[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Is the 3 % enhance succes a hoax?

Comments

• SaintGuinnessSaintGuinness
    Vindictus Rep: 1,730
    Order5 wrote: »
    I've had a 100% success rate during this event so..... :)

Were you enhancing to +3 every time? If so, I believe you.

Well yes to that but I was referring to enchanting. So far, batting 1000. I'm sure by just mentioning my unusual good luck here has probably doomed me to fail everything else from now on....
  • Arrow95Arrow95
    Vindictus Rep: 2,515
    well before this event I been trying and trying to make an +14 or even a +15 bow but the best I got was a +13 bow after 12 +12 booms, then when the event happened 1 +12 bow all the way to +15 one go.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    Despite of what ppl saying how garbage 3% is, i still see the 2nd and 3rd +15 dulla weapons (NA) were made during event time, not to mention bunch of +15 armors and some 90 weapons, so it’s still something, it’s just not happened to me.
  • BlatantBlatant
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    edited December 24, 2017
    Ikarsu wrote: »
    The event is +3% enhancement and +5% enchantment. based on addition rules, you have to find the base success rate %age and then find 3% of that and add it to that base.

With +11-15 being nerfed, this makes the gained success rate almost pointless... you're better off using the goib stone instead for 90 seals, where that has higher odds of success more times than I can count.

It's like asking for wine, and the glass breaks on you as soon as you pick it up.

The gooby stones stack with the +3%. So going for +13 is 20% + 3% raw + 10% of base, for 25% chance--which is, of course, still garbage. The odds favor you only needing 4 rather than 5 tries to hit +13, so technically better but still not looking good as much as essences cost.

Supposedly Gob stones were changed so now they give a solid 10% instead of 10% of success rate (as long as weapon enhance is less than 15).

Before
    image.png

After
    image.png

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    @Blatant No one from KR or NA staff has confirmed this, and as we don't see the rates there's no reason to believe it's changed because of the wording. There is about 0 chance that this big of a chance would not have been officially announced. Here and in the thread that ISnatchMoney started there was nothing but speculations that the new wording meant the stones had changed. Considering that we had players from KR/JP in the know about the release of the stones of all types to the seal shop and the details concerning them it would have been brought up prior.

That big of an increase would have them selling those stones like candy instead of people still questioning whether or not they're worth anything. I wouldn't pay money to get to rates equal to or worse than what we used to have for going up to +15 prior to Rise, but I have no doubt that a lot of players would.
    XXlockdownXXmyrngsucks
  • BlatantBlatant
    Vindictus Rep: 1,145
    @Blatant No one from KR or NA staff has confirmed this, and as we don't see the rates there's no reason to believe it's changed because of the wording. There is about 0 chance that this big of a chance would not have been officially announced. Here and in the thread that ISnatchMoney started there was nothing but speculations that the new wording meant the stones had changed. Considering that we had players from KR/JP in the know about the release of the stones of all types to the seal shop and the details concerning them it would have been brought up prior.

That big of an increase would have them selling those stones like candy instead of people still questioning whether or not they're worth anything. I wouldn't pay money to get to rates equal to or worse than what we used to have for going up to +15 prior to Rise, but I have no doubt that a lot of players would.

Yea, when i first saw it, I assumed it was nexon's way with words and how they somehow always mess up on descriptions. I just didn't see a need to change the text though and people I know brought it up. I believe gob stones are placebo anyways and don't expect them to make a difference.