[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Guild Update

탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
Vindictus Rep: 5,590
edited December 20, 2017 in Future Content
So we recently got the guild update on Live Server about...a week ago I think. (been playing Tokyo Xanadu at that time so yeah). I went ahead and explained the guild changes in this update so here is a highlight of the video.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/211218793

P.S. The guild token that I had no idea at the time is for the Exchange Shop where you trade those tokens for items. The Shop itself is permanent. The contents in the shop however are more than likely subject to change.

Edit: Here is a more not so lazy explanation with screenshots. Please bare in mind these translations are being ironed out.

dMy6z4n.png

In the image above you have the Guild Home tab. Here you can view the Guild Notice, Guild Missions, Guild News, depending on your role you can quick access even a list of invited members. Only the Guild Master can assign the Guild Channel in the setting from what I noticed.

gpanTcP.png

GvIjf8w.png

sntkzdN.png

In the next 3 images you can see the list of guild skills. Before todays update they were REALLY expensive. But after todays Maintenance The cost was greatly reduced from close to 4.5k GP to the current price as seen in the pictures. As noted Only the Guild Mater and Management can purchase the skills. On the left side you can see a list of applied skills.

HjMvf48.png

In this image above you can see your list of guild members. Instead of being based on pages as the previous system used this uses the scroll system making guild member searching less of a hassle and less lagging on the client when accessing the database per page. You can change roles of multiple members (I think based on the check box system) in one go and apply in a simple button if you are a part of management or higher. Another thing is you can simply click a guild member's name and it will display their equipment even if they are offline.

Shakaya

Comments

• TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    Could you give us a list of the guild skills and how much each one costs?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Tamago wrote: »

Yeah I can do that after work tonight. I'm taking today off of streaming since I'm mentally dead atm xD
  • TamagoTamago
    edited December 20, 2017
    Tamago wrote: »

Yeah I can do that after work tonight. I'm taking today off of streaming since I'm mentally dead atm xD

Ok thanks. I heard they made the skills too expensive and are going to fix that?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    edited December 20, 2017
    I will know once maintenance ends tonight.

Edit: Main post updated.
  • TamagoTamago
    edited December 22, 2017
    Are these guild skills temporary? Those prices must only be for 1 day and probably cost a lot more for 7 days, Why can't they just make it 1 time purchase/ permanent?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    7 day doesnt cost a lot but the reason is to push having more active guilds. You can however change some of the skills rank before purchase too.
  • LynnCUBELynnCUBE
    Vindictus Rep: 3,115
    edited December 22, 2017
    Update: Guild skills got their costs lowered but small guilds with ~10 players will still suffer heavily.

Also one of the objective which was defeat 150 normal mobs got changed to defeat 30 bosses.

And a bug got fixed which caused objectives counted contributions from all other party members.
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    LynnCUBE wrote: »
    Update: Guild skills got their costs lowered but small guilds with ~10 players will still suffer heavily.

Also one of the objective which was defeat 150 normal mobs got changed to defeat 30 bosses.

And a bug got fixed which caused objectives counted contributions from all other party members.

Yes exactly this. Leave it to Cube to cover my missed points SeemsGood I tend to do this alot because I forget about them.
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    So... Is 20 still the max level?
  • 탱크블레이드탱크블레이드
    Levels were abandoned. That was replaced by the GP system.
    Rezi