[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

where is Neam?

MariusDarkbladeMariusDarkblade
Vindictus Rep: 200
edited December 20, 2017 in General Discussion
i think i may have asked this before since i remember being told i needed to complete the story to get the info for the boss battle but i just beat the dullahan and finished the story but still nothing. am i missing something? how do you unlock her area? i went through every area in malina and berbhe and cannot find any battle that involves her. i even looked in the other areas where ein lacher and the abyssal arena are but still nothing. where is she? how do i unlock that battle? i see it up on the megaphones all the time "Neam up on board" and such but i cannot find her anywhere.

Comments

• IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Complete the story up to peering rift, then talk to the redeemer's reaper in Berbhe to host or join a boat. Redeemer's battle are only available in Berbhe.
    clickhere
  • MariusDarkbladeMariusDarkblade
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    ohhh, ok. i never completed that mission since i was told last time all i needed to do was complete season 3.