[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Predictions for Sylas + Delia 2nd weapon?

Comments

• BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Sylas will get a rake.

Delia will get an even bigger rake.
    ReziSir_RenderJinyie
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    Seriously, all you boring people with your daggers and your rapiers and your lances...

At least some good people have joined the hoop party, or the fan party. Honestly Boomerang Sylas would be hilarious but he's still an illusionist so I'd still prefer him to be a gambler.
    Sir_Render
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    I have an even better one for Sylas.

Imagine this: he sashays into battle, hands on hips and aggros the boss with a roll of the eyes and a scoff. When the boss is in range, Sylas blinds him with glitter, then twirls the feather boa around his shoulders to whip him in the face. Finally, he snaps his fingers in a Z pattern and flips his hair, detonating his fabulousity stacks for massive damage.

Too OP?
    ReziRavelationsJinyie
  • quietguyquietguy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    CometCupid wrote: »

Imagine this: he sashays into battle, hands on hips and aggros the boss with a roll of the eyes and a scoff. When the boss is in range, Sylas blinds him with glitter, then twirls the feather boa around his shoulders to whip him in the face. Finally, he snaps his fingers in a Z pattern and flips his hair, detonating his fabulousity stacks for massive damage.

Too OP?
    Wow...don't make that hate too visible. But TBH, I don't think even the gayest player thought of anything that horrific. Sorry you're so butt hurt about being outclassed by a dead class. I mean why else would you say such things?

• quietguyquietguy
    As for sylas 2nd wep, since they repeatedly decide to not give us Kiva, why not give that gear and moveset to sylas? Just pls don't make it an ridiculously underpowered insult like teide is.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    edited December 19, 2017
    quietguy wrote: »

Too OP?
    Wow...don't make that hate too visible. But TBH, I don't think even the gayest player thought of anything that horrific. Sorry you're so butt hurt about being outclassed by a dead class. I mean why else would you say such things?

I'm pretty sure that was just straight up humor, a silly weapon idea amidst the more concrete ideas people came up with to fantasize of hopefully coming.

Tyor4I6.png
    Sir_RenderReziLuxxJinyie
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990

Because I dress my Sylas like a woman. I love the reactions. ;)

And here I was grinning ear to ear with the thought of slapping someone with a feather boa. With the same animation as Arisha's super-fast whip spam.
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    edited December 20, 2017

I really do wonder how some of you operate on a day to day basis if you type things like this here.

Too OP?

Fund it.

Boku%20no%20Hero%20Academia%20-%2004%20-%20Large%2007.jpg

Rezi
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    Delia-bow staff or maybe something like a greataxe.
    Sylas-dual handguns, similar to Bayonetta.
  • ReimaeReimae
    Vindictus Rep: 1,090
    Sylas should get a scythe but fight different than Evie. :3 Kinda how Vella is a twinsword but completely different from Lann. I need my Incubus come on... q.q
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited December 20, 2017
    Abaddan wrote: »
    Delia-bow staff or maybe something like a greataxe.
    Sylas-dual handguns, similar to Bayonetta.

When i read the 2nd line I immediately thought of Sylas doing Bayonetta's hyper erotic vogue moves.My brain has been poisoned
  • quietguyquietguy
    Bowtacojr wrote: »

I really do wonder how some of you operate on a day to day basis if you type things like this here.

With absolutely zero complications, healthy and fit, being loved and adored by my irl friends and family, being appreciated and encouraged by my coworkers, being honored and praised by my executive staff. Anything else you would like to know?
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    edited December 23, 2017
    With absolutely zero complications, healthy and fit, being loved and adored by my irl friends and family, being appreciated and encouraged by my coworkers, being honored and praised by my executive staff. Anything else you would like to know?

Yeah, how many cups of hot chocolate have you had in your safe spaces today?

Love it. Do it. Own it. Pound it!
  • FaevirFaevir
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    I think a giant hammer would be sweet on delia. Like runescape maul type. She could slam it on the ground and pole vault with it and fling it around. It would make sense since she chilled with the giants.
  • GricielGriciel
    edited January 11, 2018
    I have just started playing Sylas recently. My expectation is something that must be bigger than Daggers. A fan could be better.
  • PanzerDamePanzerDame
    Vindictus Rep: 980
    Previously, I predict Delia's second weapon will be rapier from this bottom of post:
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/13109/delia-should-get-this

As for Sylas, I thinking his second weapon is a phantom summoning book. We all know that Sylas have phantom ability, like he can heal teammate, and multiply the amount of daggers. The phantom summoning book can summon out phantom spirit of various animals or humans. For example, Sylas's heaviest smash attack can summon a phantom lion out to tackle the enemy, and he can summon shield-wielding phantom soldier to block enemy attack. If possible, he can summon his mentor from his backstory in phantom form to fight with him. For balance purpose, Sylas dodge frame will be shorten, less agile, and he lost his healing ability.
  • DragonRiderDragonRider
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    PanzerDame wrote: »
    Previously, I predict Delia's second weapon will be rapier from this bottom of post:
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/13109/delia-should-get-this

As for Sylas, I thinking his second weapon is a phantom summoning book. We all know that Sylas have phantom ability, like he can heal teammate, and multiply the amount of daggers. The phantom summoning book can summon out phantom spirit of various animals or humans. For example, Sylas's heaviest smash attack can summon a phantom lion out to tackle the enemy, and he can summon shield-wielding phantom soldier to block enemy attack. If possible, he can summon his mentor from his backstory in phantom form to fight with him. For balance purpose, Sylas dodge frame will be shorten, less agile, and he lost his healing ability.

I was thinking along the same lines. They already have the animation for a phantom book with the Donegal Boss Cardegan (i believe thats his name?). I hope we can get a summoner class amongst our wide variety of metal blade wielding friends.
    PanzerDame
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    edited January 11, 2018
    Question2 wrote: »
    I hope Delia gets a rapier. They can even re-use animations from Cloyan.

good luck sway left and right for 2 secs before each attack. better prepare a lot of merc pots for that.
  • LereinaLereina
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    For sylas im hoping to be grimoire..
    I know all class can wear book as accecories..
    But this is grimoire..
    Like (lezard valeth) from valkyrie profile silmeria on PS2..
    He will attack using the pages from the book or summon something to come out from the book like on castlevania game..

And it would be better to add more spells like elemental spells as evie has..
    Sylas is a mage after all but dagger battle style lacks magical aura to it..
    More like watching x-men moving dagger using telekinesis..

Well its just my thoughts tho.. +shy
  • RanunculusRanunculus
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    yea i can see her getting a rapier maybe she might actually be fun if she does :D