[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Character Tier standing - Miri

clearcutclearcut
Vindictus Rep: 1,150
edited December 18, 2017 in General Discussion
Now that Miri has been out for a few weeks lets discuss her place in the DPS charts.

I've been playing her myself quite a bit and I can usually beat people with 1k add more than me, she seems very strong even compared to the stronger characters. Not to mention she's very easy to use as well.

This is of course considering similar skill and gear, personally I feel Miri easily takes the top spot. What are your thoughts?
  1. Is Miri overpowered?49 votes
    1. Yes - Miri is by far the strongest character.
       41% (20 votes)
    2. Yes - Miri is op but the other strong characters arent far behind. (Scythe evie, Arisha etc.)
       39% (19 votes)
    3. No - Miri is average/ balanced.
       14% (7 votes)
    4. No - Miri is one of the weaker characters. (Sword lann, lynn etc.)
       6% (3 votes)

Comments

• hornywatermelonhornywatermelon
    Vindictus Rep: 3,985
    She's Delia 2.0 - better body, emotes, easier to dish out higher than average damage.
    Rezi
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    based on some areas, she can farm them a load more effectively than other characters like the eviscerator, which is by far the most annoying boss in the entire game.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    edited December 18, 2017
    Op af imo, being in with just 3.5k-4k miris party gives me the feeling of an average +15 party.
    My free geared miri with 2650 add and 2 bars connection can sometimes being first dps in a 3k party if i didn’t mess up.
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    "What Delia was supposed to be."
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Miri's DPS is so high that she has about 1-1.5k free AD compared to some other characters.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited December 19, 2017
    i have 3700 AD and almost never get #1 in dullahan ; probably because I die 10 secs after dragon trans

miri is OP in raids that don't last long
    Madcobra
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    i have 3700 AD and almost never get #1 in dullahan ; probably because I die 10 secs after dragon trans
    HOW DO YOU DIE IN DRAGON TRANS YOU CAN SPAM THE BACK STEP

or do you mean after it ends?