[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

♛Vindictus Fashion Show♛

AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
Vindictus Rep: 16,875
edited December 23, 2017 in North American Chat
#Vindictus Fashion Show!

2ol7HJk.gif

The show will consist of two rounds of exhibition and voting, this awesome concept for fashion show in vindictus, is created by <3 o:) Xaikaila.

The stage is by the magic shack in Malina, on the inland elevated area of the beach.
There is a small slope that will serve as the line for where the crowd will stand, at the bottom of it.

czUYRXh.gif

#Date & time:

The show is for this Friday , 22 of december at 8 pm PST ch 112 Malina beach , as the day of our celebration of Vindictus Fashion show.

#Instructions for the fashion show:

tkOdPRX.png

MCov54o.png

OrfHVP3.png

W01F31g.png

To participate it is necessary to register in the discord group destined to this event, in any of the two modalities, which are: As Participant or Spectator.

j3krelM.gif

PS: For more information enter the group of this event here: https://discord.gg/xK5CqX6

#Additional updates:

Thanks to all for voting officially was selected as the next 22 december at 8 pm PST as the day of our celebration of Vindictus Fashion show, continue to register in the group and see you next Friday at the beach of Malina ch 112, good luck to all the participants, greetings.

u6hvWq6.png

We will take video to remember the event via twitch & youtube, the winners will be announced here in the forum, discord and in the game.

( 5 gacha boxes on awards & more) by Xaikalia

The doubts generated in relation to : if there will be several categories or separately man and woman, Xai has just answered, that the female characters and male will be the same show and do not want to focus on one single theme, so we agree with our way of thinking and carry out the events so that all participants have opportunities to win which is very good, I capture the conversation as reference:

YJfi5Ro.png

All participants can go out in the video without exception, select your favorite set and style that characterizes you and encourage you to participate, any questions do not hesitate to enter the discord group, in the game we are in the ch 112 NA server, greetings thanks by the attention.
UranoJapetoZeroheartKuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids

Comments

• AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    #Additional updates:

We will take video to remember the event via twitch & youtube, the winners will be announced here in the forum, discord and in the game.

All participants can go out in the video without exception, select your favorite set and style that characterizes you and encourage you to participate, any questions do not hesitate to enter the discord group, in the game we are in the ch 112 NA server, greetings thanks by the attention. :)
    UranoJapetoKuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    gayness overload
    Madcobra
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    edited December 18, 2017
    [text removed]

As a gay I can confirm this but it's good
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited December 18, 2017
    [tect removed]

The events are for all the public in general, without distinction of sexes, guild or creeds is for the server and generally nowadays the catwalks of fashion in the world of design is so much for men and women for something there are male or female models therefore, to discriminate fashion in gender is groundless, I tell you as a designer and as a person.

#Update #1 for some questions of the event:

eJxPS4S.gif

Some people interested in participating, ask us if the winners to the best set or combination of clothes will win some prize, I asked this with the creator of this event and yes, he give : ( 5 gacha boxes on awards & more).

Finally, remember that all can participate as a spectator or participant, any doubt do not hesitate to contact Xaikalia in the game or contact to us in the discord group, greetings and keep voting while is registered in the competition, good afternoon greetings.
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    Those gifs are cancer.

I mean, I play Love Nikki, which is essentially a dress-up MMO. And yet even I think the OP is overkill.
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited December 13, 2017
    1G2lSCU.gif

Last content update : ( 5 gacha boxes on awards & more) by Xaikalia <3

PS: Thanks for the participation and we keep registering the participants here: https://discord.gg/xK5CqX6
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    OP gifs much better, thank you.
    AndromedaGMUranoJapetoSateru
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    edited December 13, 2017
    Question, how are we being based?
    Is there a theme? Like sexy, dress for the season, night wear, swim suits?
    Is there a separate male / Female show? Cause a shiny karok will win 9/10 times
    AndromedaGMUranoJapetoSateruThanathos12Cids
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Inb4 friends vote cuz of favors
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM

Zeroheart wrote: »
    Question, how are we being based?
    Is there a theme? Like sexy, dress for the season, night wear, swim suits?
    Is there a separate male / Female show? Cause a shiny karok will win 9/10 times

3fckL51.gif

Hello good afternoon, :) I already expressed your doubt with the creator of the event and he will answer all the doubts in 4 hrs that he come from the work in discord, finally I will share the answer here on relation of your question when Xaikalia confirm, thank you for your participation & your question.
    JamesGross wrote: »
    Inb4 friends vote cuz of favors

Hi good afternoon, o:) the events in which I develop or support in the creative or promotional part, there is never favoritism, whether the jury qualifies or the players more that we are the ones who provide the service in the development and conclusion of the projects for to see that everything goes in the best possible way since the objective is always that they have a good experience and get emotional to participate in more activities in the future.

03rVlM1.gif

Therefore, you can Judge & all , our concepts of events, here one example in the past event that we celebrate in Halloween: http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/12176/halloween-event-and-contests

I get a good experience as an individual and satisfaction to see the community unity <3 ;) when we share the activitys or events, the objetive have fun , good coexistence & get experience this is our rule for support the guys from 4 long years +that we play on Vindictus . The winners are always selected for their creativity, originality and even according to the type of concept of the event for enthusiasm or participation, in this case I am working only for promotional support and creative part of events, in the current event of Xaikalia the winners will be chosen by the spectators who are all the public in general, therefore being a public event everyone can win and have the same opportunities as any player.

PS: From my part I always look for that they have fun and give to all more opportunities in contests or events to everyone without exception and on a personal level anyone who wants to contribute to the community, I am pleased to support when isee any player interested for created events or to propose in the creative part of art, videos, promotion or in the realization of concepts for events,
    Greetings and thanks for your comment , good afternoon.

• AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    edited December 14, 2017
    #Update #2 for some questions of the event:

SKiVM3I.gif

The doubts generated in relation to : if there will be several categories or separately man and woman, Xai has just answered, that the female characters and male will be the same show and do not want to focus on one single theme, so we agree with our way of thinking and carry out the events so that all participants have opportunities to win which is very good, I capture the conversation as reference:

YJfi5Ro.png

PS: Any doubt this Xaikalia on discord, continue all participating by registering in the group, greetings. o:)
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    4 #days remaining for the official setting of the event date :) , please continue voting to select the day and time.
    Finally remember to register your role for : participant or spectator, here : https://discord.gg/xK5CqX6 . PS: Greetings & good weekend to all.
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Hello good #morning community, we remind to all that today is the last day to vote for the date of the event Vindictus fashion show.
    PS: We closed the voting at 11:59 p.m. PDT, and later we will announce the official date here and in discord greetings and thanks for the attention. :)
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Hello good #night, community thanks to all for voting officially was selected as the next 22 december at 8 pm PST as the day of our celebration of Vindictus Fashion show, continue to register in the group and see you next Friday at the beach of Malina ch 112, good luck to all the participants, greetings. u6hvWq6.png
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Hello good #morning community , just to let you know that today we celebrate the event created by Xai vindictus fashion show, we wait for all in malina beach ch 112 at 8pm PST I will take video for record the event.

IM6qmud.gif

PS: My best wishes for all and happy holidays ! , greetings. <3 o:)
  • Vintage_WineVintage_Wine
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    Hello good #morning community , just to let you know that today we celebrate the event created by Xai vindictus fashion show, we wait for all in malina beach ch 112 at 8pm PST I will take video for record the event.

IM6qmud.gif

PS: My best wishes for all and happy holidays ! , greetings. <3 o:)

It's being held where the magic shack is, right?
    AndromedaGMUranoJapetoKuroro12SateruCids
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Hi good day, yes :) ;) we will organize the participants to pass one by one, as fashion show behind of the magic shack in the tunnel, so all the participants come out in the video and the spectators can vote more easily.

PS: Thanks for your comment and we wait for you for the event, happy holidays and thanks for the attention. See you later for the event any doubt we are in discord.

• AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    #Thanks all for participating, and the winners who were already announced in the game and in the discord group, and here that are:

Kb6VG7K.gif

GHOSTglrL14, Paizu, XiaoMaou, UnhholyFang, and BlckFish gratz.
    Finally as an additional gift , i selected 2 winners for one surprise,i will go to draw the characters of Harunais & Twilies gratz.

6BqY4Wi.gif

I will begin to draw next year along with the video material of this event, when I finished the video editing I will share here and in discord, greetings and happy holidays a pleasure to see the community united and participatory my best wishes for all and a happy new year greetings. o:) <3
    ZeroheartUranoJapetoKuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    ⚔ [Vindictus NA] Vindictus Fashion Show ⚔ (Event)

Thanks to all for participating o:) :) in this event, created by Xaikalia, an honor for collaborate with this great person. Finally we are happy to see the unity and fun of all the participants, we wish to all a happy new year and soon new activities in ch 112 and for the whole server, greetings.
    JapetoUranoKuroro12SateruThanathos12HimikoCids