[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Predictions for Sylas + Delia 2nd weapon?

RainbootsRainboots
Vindictus Rep: 725
in General Discussion
Since we now know that Arisha's second weapon is a whip what do you guys think Sylas and Delia are going to get for second weapon?

Just curious what other players would think they would get as a second weapon~

Comments

• ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    Guessing some kind of magic marbles for sylas and a huge Ax for Delia.
    But since they are making more unique kind of weapons.
    Sylas gets a slingshot like Usopp from One piece
    Delia will get a flare lance, like a jet boosted javelin where she will zoom around faster than Miri. If that happen someone should make a drawing of them two raccing.
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    edited December 17, 2017
    Already said I want Delia to use hoops/chakram.

Although it might be cool for her to use a long rifle like drill teams do - whacking people with it while firing at the same time.

As for Sylas, I really want him to use a deck of cards, acting like a gambler. KH2 did this very well, and I'd love to see it in Vindi.

(skip to 0:36) - stop at 4:02 if you don't want spoilers

Zeroheart wrote: »
    huge Ax for Delia..

She. Is. A. Dancer.
    lufniS
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    edited December 17, 2017
    @Rezi
    She is a warrior princess
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/8002/delias-official-backstory-rise-update

Lynn is a dancer , very graceful and most of set looks like dancer outfits
    Since we are talking about classes
    Evie - mage/Succubus
    Vella - Pirate/assassin
    Hurk - Mercenary
    Kai - Archer/Vampire hunter
    Lann - Cannon fodder/dead body
    Karok - Sexy beast/ Giant
    Fiona - Yandere/Knight
    Sylas - Girl/Kpop backstage dancer
    Arisha - model/ Kuudere
    Miri - badass/dragon born
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    Delia lance

Haggie ...I don;t know.Something to fit his "cool" theme,maybe they rip off Bayonetta and give him magic ice skates
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    edited December 17, 2017
    @Zeroheart

I know her backstory by heart.

Delia. Is. A. Dancer.

Part of being a princess was learning ballet. That's why she literally dances during combat. She can barely carry a bastard sword, let alone an axe. And speaking of which, she's a princess so why would she use a barbarian/berserker weapon? A giant sword is already stretching it, but at least it's still a sword - and she would have used a sword during her time as a knight.

BTW Lynn is also a princess, fyi. She's not a dancer; she's a lancer. She may be agile, but she doesn't use actual dancing movements in combat; Delia, on the other hand, does.

Oh, and just to correct your list:

Evie is only a mage. Succubus is fanfiction.
    Vella is a treasure hunter.
    Hurk is a blacksmith.
    Kai was never a vampire hunter; he's just an archer that is trying to find his lover's assassin to avenge her.
    Lann is a gladiator-turned-mercenary.
    Karok is a Giant, but exiled since he chose to intervene in human affairs which was forbidden.
    Fiona was born a mercenary, and is the sole survivor of her original group.
    Sylas was some kind of evil god experiment that was hunted down by assassins, similar to Arisha. Honestly their stories are crap.
    Miri technically IS a dragon; the Dovahkiin had the soul of a dragon, but wasn't actually a dragon, so there's a difference.

These are their official backstories.
    CascaMochiSweetBatSnacksLuxxDrustan
  • AibouAibou
    Vindictus Rep: 835
    Would love to see something more graceful on Delia, maybe a rapier.
    And Hagie definitely needs a **** magic wand, with spells n' stuff like in Harry Potter! B)
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    I could see Delia using a Lance, a Raipier, or Martial arts
    Not sure what Haggie would use maybe Axes?
  • XXlockdownXXXXlockdownXX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255

what a Lann hater.
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Rezi wrote: »
    @Zeroheart

I know her backstory by heart.

Delia. Is. A. Dancer.

Part of being a princess was learning ballet. That's why she literally dances during combat. She can barely carry a bastard sword, let alone an axe. And speaking of which, she's a princess so why would she use a barbarian/berserker weapon? A giant sword is already stretching it, but at least it's still a sword - and she would have used a sword during her time as a knight.

These are their official backstories.
    Delia is a warrior Princess who eventually lived with the Giants and in Time gained strength semi comparable to them she uses her formal teachings to enhance her new fighting style

which would mean that the most likely thing for her would be something both Elegant AND Powerful most likely something that has to do with Giants my biggest assumption would be Martial arts or a Lance (possibly a drill lance) however things like a Great Axe or Rapier are also possible as they can also be used Elegantly

Rezi
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Sylas: Dual melee daggers, assassin style, but blending it with his ability to remain highly agile. Probably too close to what he already has, but it would be fun. I wouldn't mind an Iron Fist style fighter either, hands and feet working that magic on enemies. They could pretty much steal the fighters from BDO or BnS and I'd be happy. Also building him with a short single blade and having him work shinobi style would be great.

I just don't want him to end up like Hurk, with a garbage second weapon that doesn't fit his personality or style at all. I wanted the mana whip just like a lot of others and that happened, so I guess we'll see.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815

what a Lann hater.

Even Devcat recognize Lann as a dead body in their chic magazine.

2vxDrVe.png

http://heroes.nexon.com/chic/issue/7

At least he look pretty on the floor.
    AnthonytonyboySlothPrincess
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    ZAPPTfz.png
    AXERNMu.png
    5xcMW4j.png
    PJLUlSI.png
    Rezi
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    Boomerangs for Sylas. It's just like daggers except all the timed enhancements are for catching instead of releasing.

Brought to you by Originality: The Post
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited December 17, 2017
    I haven't the slightest clue anymore. DevCat clearly only cares about weapon appearances as opposed to unique game-play or performance.
    Aibou wrote: »
    Would love to see something more graceful on Delia, maybe a rapier.
    And Hagie definitely needs a **** magic wand, with spells n' stuff like in Harry Potter! B)
    Aibou's comment has merit. Wands are the only traditional fantasy mage weapon that hasn't been done, and a rapier is stereotypical among high class nobles. I do not expect Delia to have any sort of martial arts weapons because western knights are not known to have very good martial skills; they rely more on the invention of tools which is what results in so many different swords, bows, axes, siege weapons, and armor...

Since the developers didn't give Hurk an axe or mace of any sort (not even dual-wield for creativity), I feel like they find it too brutishly simplistic in KR and defer to more elegant combat movements - which is what makes Teide Hurk look super awkward.
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    EnigmaTaro wrote: »

what a Lann hater.

Even Devcat recognize Lann as a dead body in their chic magazine.

2vxDrVe.png

http://heroes.nexon.com/chic/issue/7

At least he look pretty on the floor.

Brought to you by the Scent of Lethita ~ {Smell the floor}
  • XXlockdownXXXXlockdownXX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    edited December 18, 2017
    Sylas gonna have some rocks to throw and Delia gonna have an awesome axe for sure.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    I'd love to see in the future a char who uses a giant ass fan and shoots wind gusts,like that sand **** from Naruto
    Rezi
  • DixitDixit
    Vindictus Rep: 1,435
    Beowulf for Sylas. Yamato for Delia.
    hSHRrGk.jpg AQzd4sN.jpg

• DaimusDaimus
    Vindictus Rep: 890
    For Sylas - sparring set, like in Warframe, that utilize his specific magic close combat style with huge speed and mobility.

For Deila - knight lance with built-in alchemical blast system like in Karok's cestus, or built-in gun like in lances from Lost Ark (maybe also use it with shield).
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    I hope Delia gets a rapier. They can even re-use animations from Cloyan.