[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

How difficult is it to hit 28.5k with a +13 Regina

Lukeman1881Lukeman1881
Vindictus Rep: 210
in General Discussion
Hey guys. I quit shortly after S3 came out and I’m looking to get back into things. I see that the new cap on Dullahan is 28.5. How feasible would it be to reach this with a +13 level 90 weapon? I ask because I’m still walking around in lvl 70 armor and I feel a set of enchanted 95 armor would be much more beneficial to build towards with my limited budget, but I’d still like to be able to contributed in Dullahan runs, which I feel won’t be happening with 24k attack

Comments

• LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited December 15, 2017
    I don't think you can hit 28.5K without a bunch of buffs (prem soap, daily welcome box).

However, I think you can still meaningfully contribute if you do upgrade your armor to +10 Dully Enchanted Armor. I have a character that has a +12 with enchanted +8 90 armor and the biggest problem is staying alive to DPS.
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    You can go past 28.5k with a +12 regina, without any temp boost. All R7 scrolls for helm/gloves/pants/boots now give a bunch of attack. You can actually go past 30k with a +13 regina if you have the permanent attack boosts from neam and ein lacher.
  • VerexVerex
    Vindictus Rep: 415
    it is possible to get 28,5k
    i have 27,9 without soap but im missing the neam buffs and no atk stones on bracelets
    all you have to do is to get 3* eq, max str on your chunks/shards and ofc r6/7 scrolls
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    Hally wrote: »
    You can go past 28.5k with a +12 regina, without any temp boost. All R7 scrolls for helm/gloves/pants/boots now give a bunch of attack. You can actually go past 30k with a +13 regina if you have the permanent attack boosts from neam and ein lacher.

ein lacher gives perma atk? how ?
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Without the full neam buffs, no soap, I sit at 29.5k with a +13 TS. That said the cost to make that build is >> than the cost to just get a +10-11 dul weapon.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    You just need about 27k to feel comfortable enough to start slowly building a dully weapon.
    Then some capped bal and decent crit allows you to contribute decently.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    Given that the seal shop now has 100% stones to let you hit +13 on level 90 weapons, there is no reason to go for a dulla weapon unless you are using the event stones/rune to try for a +12 or +13 (or you are a massive whale).

In your case go for a +13 level 90, and either full +10 dulla or level 90 armor with enchants. Level 90 will be cheaper gold wise, but you will still need the same amount of runes.
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    Hally wrote: »

ein lacher gives perma atk? how ?

A bunch of ein lacher titles give tiny stats. It adds up to about 220 attack.
  • PlayerOOOlPlayerOOOl
    Vindictus Rep: 1,270
    It's very difficult for me, mentally, because I cannot even find a reason to grind in this game.
    Once I level up my Miri to lvl 95 I will move on to other games. (๑•̀∀- )و