[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Returning player

Ch3ddahCh3ddah
Vindictus Rep: 635
in General Discussion
I havent played the game in 2years+ so I was curious, is it still worth it to main/use more than 1 character now or is it recommended to stick with 1 character?

Comments

• DrakinDrakin
    Vindictus Rep: 350
    Still worth it. There's still battle limits in place for all runs so if you want to farm specific mats/scrolls you'll want to have multiple high levels imo
  • FreakingAngelFreakingAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,350
    edited December 11, 2017
    I recommend focusing on one character first, what I've always done and still applies now because then you can use that to easier fund an alt if you choose to use another account as well. Get through raids quicker with that main, use it to "carry" teams when you're in those parties with all newbies, that's better than just having two characters with just average gear taking a long time to raid/farm on both of them.

But at the same time it's easier to get started on additional characters now with free +10 gear being given for reaching level 90. Still that gear is pretty bad for running s3 raids. You won't do much to the bosses with that. And of course the more characters you can farm/raid with the more drops for you but these days doing that with more than one or two accounts in a 24 hour period is very exhausting because currently with VIP and the additional departure bonus going on you can do 3x every raid which amounts to about 5 hours average to get RAR and all the main s3 raids done. That's 10 hours just for two accounts, do it with 3 accounts and you won't be sleeping that night. Then you have work or school in the morning and if not, the morning is your only chance to sleep then you're back at it again doing raids until 1, 2 or 5 AM in the morning, it's a vicious cycle lol But if you can manage doing that you will be rewarded.

• ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    No. Just use Miri.
  • PlayerOOOlPlayerOOOl
    Vindictus Rep: 1,270
    The game may look different but the pros and cons of using multiple chars are not changing so much.