[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Enhancement with Flawless enhancement stones +12

waspwasp
Vindictus Rep: 860
in General Discussion
hello ,
I don't understand the enhancement process with the new+11 and +12 flawless enhancement stone? do I need to worry about failing my enhancement and use a enhancement rune of some kind to protect from failure? it says at the bottom that there is a chance the weapon is destroyed if, the enhancement fails.

can someone want to confirm this please. I would hate to blow my +11 oj weapon 4* with scrolls and power infused and maxed out som elememt of it too with Dianan.

thanks
Sir_Render

Comments

• PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    edited December 10, 2017
    new-enhancement-stones.png

The message you're seeing is simply the one from enhancement, not from the stone. It's the same as when you use a 100% rune with Brynn. The rune tells you it's 100% and I believe one of the system messages does as well, but there's another that still says something about failure.

These are the same runes from KR, they are 100% success chance.
    PixelPantsuwasp
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    I'll point out that if you attempt to use it on armor, you can proceed naturally. But after the process completes, you'll get a pop up message saying "This item cannot be enhanced."
    wasp
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    Yeah when you click the enhance button the UI tells you "There is a chance that the enhancement will fail, destroying the item. Are you sure you want to continue?", even when you have the 100% +11/+12 stone in place.

But I've already enhanced multiple weapons using those seal shop items with no failure. I think they just forgot (or didn't bother) to make a different system message for when those seal shop items are used (except for the +13 rune, which does give a different message).

I'm sorta paranoid too, though, so I make video recordings every time I'm doing any high-level enhancements with runes/protections so that if something goes wrong, I have the proof I can submit to DevCat to give my items back.
    FreakingAngelwasp
  • waspwasp
    Hello,
    Thank you all for the quick responce :) .

I'm happy to learn that the +11 and the +12 flawless enhancement stones are safe to use on my weapon and will not restrict the item
    even if it say it has a chance to fail (this part is a bit confusing...)
    100% safe to use without any other runes.
    exept for the +13 Flawless enhancement stone.(can't be enhance further).

if i understand well ?. For weapon only as it is a bit different on armor?

thanks for the tip, recording as i go for a real proof to submit if things go wrong . +best

• waspwasp
    Hi,
    just to confirm that I was able to successfully get 2 +12 flawless enhancement 100% on my weapons.

thanks again :p
    BOK_CHOI