[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Highest Dullahan weapon enhancement up till now

BloodySmileBloodySmile
Vindictus Rep: 545
edited December 12, 2017 in General Discussion
Like the titles says, I'm curious about highest enhancement in both servers just for lols.
I've seen +16 Lv. 90 weapon but is there any Dullahans yet?
Even tho it's pretty rare that anyone has +15.
In EU server I've heard there are only 3 of them which I doubt it, I think there should be more of them.

Comments

• PlaksterPlakster
    Vindictus Rep: 1,705
    some lynn got a +15 dulla glave in NA no clue his name could be in the rankings
  • BloodySmileBloodySmile
    Plakster wrote: »
    some lynn got a +15 dulla glave in NA no clue his name could be in the rankings

Nicu! How many estimated +15 Dullas are in NA now?
    I think there would be someone with +16 by now if Goibhniu's Enhancement Stone wouldn't be limited up to +15 to use.
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    Rank 39th lynn iirc, and only that one, there are already lots +14 dulla weapons though
  • BloodySmileBloodySmile
    MochiSweet wrote: »
    Rank 39th lynn iirc, and only that one, there are already lots +14 dulla weapons though

But they'r already restored or people simply don't wanna take a risk?
    Someone could make +20 already +joy
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    I like 85% sure I remember looking at someones gear who had a +16 Dulla Weapon......Could be wrong tho.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    member how everyone was bitching on rise announcement that +20s will ruin and trivialize the game

they ruined the game so hard that nobody even uses them anymore

Rezi
  • Sir_RenderSir_Render
    Vindictus Rep: 1,720
    member how everyone was bitching on rise announcement that +20s will ruin and trivialize the game

they ruined the game so hard that nobody even uses them anymore

point still stands

if you don't have it you must have it otherwise it's pointless
    If you do have it it's actually pointless because enemies now crumple like paper

all in all it's actually stupid and only added so that people will break their weapons that they barely got lucky enough to get upgraded