[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Paladin or Dark Knight ?

X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
Vindictus Rep: 1,795
in Miri
Asking those people with high or max level Miri's already - does her absorb mechanic in the late game matter enough to make Paladin slightly more worth it than Dark Knight or is it still just DK = da best
  1. DK or PAL ?36 votes
    1. DK
       36% (13 votes)
    2. PAL
       64% (23 votes)

Comments

• AxxonAxxon
    Vindictus Rep: 1,135
    I took paladin merely for the look. It matches so beautifully with her XD

Anyway, the objectives is to hit attack cap technically... So Paladin end up better unless you plan to be casual and never hit attack cap (DK helps for that)
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    DK for the booty always. It really doesn't matter which you choose, it's easy to cap with either at this point if that's even your goal.
  • MaximusMaximus
    Vindictus Rep: 1,085
    Axxon wrote: »
    I took paladin merely for the look.

As did I! LOL
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    I went Dark Knight. Her absorb is technically a block, and I do not intend to main her so won't be max Att Capping her, so DK was the best choice. I will say though that she is one of the few female characters that actually looks ok as a Paladin so I actually had to think about it :D
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Bump to bring this thread back to the forefront. With a lot of time to reflect on this now that Miri has been out for a while, what are your thoughts? (plus 12-12 vote needs tie breaker :)
  • DarkoVDarkoV
    Vindictus Rep: 510
    Paladin is the best looking in the game no matter how u see at it before sure Dark Knight was the best cuz of more dmg and paladin as a more tank path but lets be honest rather take Pal then Dark Pal u can see more then just Dark / black color