[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

where to get eternal legacy's from?

BownerBowner
Vindictus Rep: 1,775
in General Discussion
I thought it was Dullihan only but someone on the market have 23 of them. deathangel is their name and i have done dullihan pretty much daily, 3 times a day and havent seen one drop for anyone . so i was wondering if there was a bug and it was fixxed orrrr am i missing something?

Comments

• FreakingAngelFreakingAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,350
    edited December 9, 2017
    Good question, I've been wondering the same thing but keep forgetting to ask around or look up more information on it.

I'm pretty sure there's another way people are getting it besides Dullahan because multiple players were selling the book itself that requires 5 Eternal Legacies not just one. And it's no common item, it's a rare (orange lettered) drop so how are people getting 5 of them on the very same day it was released?
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Eternal Legacy can be acquired from Evil Cores in Lv. 95 Raids (currently Dullahan only)

That's what the main page claims, but I've yet to see one drop and I haven't seen many people selling them, though some had them for sale the evening of Miri's launch. RNG is a fickle mistress I guess.
  • KiwaKiwa
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    edited December 9, 2017
    You get the Eternal legacy material from dismantling Orange Dullahan Shields/Large shields.
    As for the people who are selling multiple, a lot of us knew beforehand about it and bought all the cheap Dullahan shields.

And if I remember correctly, Arcana can drop the Eternal legacy mat.
    FreakingAngel
  • lumix345lumix345
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    edited December 9, 2017
    5iandh wrote: »
    Kiwa wrote: »
    You get the Eternal legacy material from dismantling Orange Dullahan Shields/Large shields.
    As for the people who are selling multiple, a lot of us knew beforehand about it and bought all the cheap Dullahan shields.

LOL~an exploit that the playerbase knewabout before release, but was never cured by "devcat" I wonder why they allowed just "un-balance"

and of course what comes to mind is the last "exploit" = yes the God aweful "GM restore" I cant believe it worked and worked for so many people > I guess we are all now suffering its consequences as now there is no-more "restore", well restore that can be further enhance...thanks the already "toxic community" to now community further handicapping more sever hardship for some.

I mean it is a bit frustrating that people hike up the price right when new content is released but that's just normal and to be expected since it is in demand.

Also, I'm not sure how it's an exploit, because the rare material was always intended to be dismantled from Rare Dullahan shield essences. People just saw it coming from KR which had the update before us and they prepared accordingly, not sure how you can knock'em for that.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530

LOL~an exploit that the playerbase knewabout before release, but was never cured by "devcat" I wonder why they allowed just "un-balance"

and of course what comes to mind is the last "exploit" = yes the God aweful "GM restore" I cant believe it worked and worked for so many people > I guess we are all now suffering its consequences as now there is no-more "restore", well restore that can be further enhance...thanks the already "toxic community" to now community further handicapping more sever hardship for some.

It wasn't an exploit; it was posted in Future Content on Nov 11th I believe, it was just a thread that most people probably skipped over or just glanced at because most people didn't care about a little extra crit from the spellbook. It states that it was only potential information and it was such a small thing that no one asked our guy in KR to clarify.

It is still bad that Nexon handled it this way, dropping the ball on explaining where it would come from with this update and not telling us ahead of time. Blade and Soul is messed up in a lot of ways, but at least they notify players of changes coming with the next patch weeks ahead of time with live streams and posts. I mean, we still don't have an official reply about this.
  • PuppymanPuppyman
    Vindictus Rep: 3,055
    Planning ahead is exploiting, you heard it here first. Now back to you Bill.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited December 10, 2017

I think you need to learn the definition of exploit, dude. You would've been a great addition to those GM-run Zecallion Speedrun event threads back in 2015. :^)