[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Golden Time AP Capsule is character bound

WilkoWilko
Vindictus Rep: 1,750
in General Discussion
I logged in to do some marketplace stuff and noticed a 10000 AP Capsule was sent to my mailbox. 2017 Miri Golden Time had started and the AP capsule isn't account shareable. I was on my oldest character.

(Head -> Desk)

Comments

• RaftelfanRaftelfan
    Vindictus Rep: 735
    Same thing happened to me, now my Miri misses out on that free ap and my character with 50k ap already gets another useless ap capsule...
  • DonryuDonryu
    Vindictus Rep: 990
    Happen to me too. :'(
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,725
    Same. Well at least double AP is still going on so farm a lot.
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    They specifically said that some items wouldnt be tradable, that said the whole "first login character gets bound item" system is pretty stupid.
    boddole
  • boddoleboddole
    Vindictus Rep: 1,410
    edited December 9, 2017
    Yeah, I don't get the point of binding giveaway items to the 1st character at all. What does that accomplish other than making people mad?...Maybe I've answered my own question...
  • Question2Question2
    Vindictus Rep: 3,235
    They specifically said that some items wouldnt be tradable, that said the whole "first login character gets bound item" system is pretty stupid.
  • ColdKelseyColdKelsey
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Same issue here, I don't understand the logic...
  • ColdKelseyColdKelsey
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Support has send it to the right character. So write a ticket to the support.