[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Color of Inner defaulted after purchase

myrngsucksmyrngsucks
Vindictus Rep: 800
in General Discussion
So I bought an inner (Jungle Heat) and after making it red and exiting the screen, it defaulted to the original polka dotted leopard scheme. Has this happened to anyone else? I'm not even going to bother trying to submit a ticket because what's the point?
CodeDeBug

Comments

• CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    Yes, it's been broken like this for well over a year.

You can't exit out of the inner tab if you want to keep the colors you picked. You have to create your inner and purchase it while still looking at it, else it will revert to default. This goes the same for tattoos.

I would say try to make a ticket. This should have been dealt with long ago. The only thing I could fault you for is not knowing the shop is broken, but if you've been gone for a while and just came back for Miri, I see no reason why they'd potentially screw over a paying customer for this. Their support has gotten better from what I've heard anyway.
    Sir_RenderCodeDeBugmyrngsucksRezi
  • myrngsucksmyrngsucks
    CometCupid wrote: »
    Yes, it's been broken like this for well over a year.

You can't exit out of the inner tab if you want to keep the colors you picked. You have to create your inner and purchase it while still looking at it, else it will revert to default. This goes the same for tattoos.

I would say try to make a ticket. This should have been dealt with long ago. The only thing I could fault you for is not knowing the shop is broken, but if you've been gone for a while and just came back for Miri, I see no reason why they'd potentially screw over a paying customer for this. Their support has gotten better from what I've heard anyway.

Appreciate the helpful response :)
    Sir_Render
  • myrngsucksmyrngsucks
    Just wanted to let everyone know that they immediately resolved the issue.
    CometCupidPrototypemind