[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Wild Santa outfit monday

RankZRankZ
Vindictus Rep: 740
in General Discussion
So after 6 years wild santa is finally back, best set ever for males. Now that we're getting it for free does anyone know if it's an outfit or a bind item. I don't mind either way, just preparing to mass hoard this super rare item.

Comments

• MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    iirc my Kai had an item named wild santa hat so I assume its from this set

it's an armor set that you can fuse to your gear
  • ColonelPanicColonelPanic
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    Nexon
    RankZ wrote: »
    Now that we're getting it for free does anyone know if it's an outfit or a bind item.

It's a Normal-quality Outfit item.
    Sir_RenderOrder5TwilightSparkleMisterWhiskersZollen
  • TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    edited December 7, 2017
    Now that we're getting it for free does anyone know if it's an outfit or a bind item.

is it dyeable? also we love u <3
    Sir_Render
  • ThyHippoThyHippo
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150

So it isnt like how it used to be where it was an actual set? As in the set resides in the NX tab not the normal one correct? If so then thats a bummer :/
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    ThyHippo wrote: »

So it isnt like how it used to be where it was an actual set? As in the set resides in the NX tab not the normal one correct? If so then thats a bummer :/

Outfitter's superior though!
    Sir_Render
  • RankZRankZ
    Vindictus Rep: 740
    outfit is better, it'll never rip and that means u dont have to fuse it so it'll cost you nothing. I am curious tho why they didn't sell it as a separate equipment set...
    Sir_Render
  • SaphreeSaphree
    Vindictus Rep: 2,280
    Which version of Santa Helper are we getting for females? The one with the corset and bells or the one with the mid-drift and no bells? Or are we able to choose between them?
    Sir_Render
  • ColonelPanicColonelPanic
    Vindictus Rep: 655
    Nexon
    is it dyeable? also we love u <3

Yup, the outfits are dyeable.
    Saphree wrote: »
    Which version of Santa Helper are we getting for females? The one with the corset and bells or the one with the mid-drift and no bells? Or are we able to choose between them?

The difference between the Red and Blue styles are, um, the color, the rest of the design is identical between the two. As for the design, it's the one shown in the picture in the news post, with a midriff, skirt and bell.

Also animal ears on the hood.

Because ears.
    Order5Ertxz18Sir_RenderTwilightSparkleEnigmaTaro
  • ThyHippoThyHippo
    Mainichi wrote: »

Think about it, everyone has there premium outfitters that they use. So why would you make it an outfitter item that is the standard one at that. If it were a normal armor/cloth armor event piece like theyve been for the early years why not keep it that way?
  • ThyHippoThyHippo
    edited December 8, 2017
    outfit is better, it'll never rip and that means u dont have to fuse it so it'll cost you nothing. I am curious tho why they didn't sell it as a separate equipment set...

Outfitters dont rip which is good but the thing is so many people have outfitters now. Special ones at that meaning itll degrade peoples stats and itll just be a vanity item. for me id rather just fuse it to something, but thats just me.
  • KarijunaKarijuna
    Vindictus Rep: 2,675
    I'm happy that it's an actual outfit rather than a regular set, but that it's the set without the bells and corset part is rather disappointing. We EU people never even got the chance to obtain that one and it looks way better imo...
    Sir_Render
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited December 9, 2017
    Mainichi wrote: »

Think about it, everyone has there premium outfitters that they use. So why would you make it an outfitter item that is the standard one at that. If it were a normal armor/cloth armor event piece like theyve been for the early years why not keep it that way?

The 150 attack and 2 balance difference for most end-game people doesn't affect them. Even if it did, 150 att and 2 bal is negligible.
    Not only that, but most people mix and match with their other outfitters.
    Personally, I like outfitters because you don't have to stick to the look you fused to and can change any time.
    Sir_Render
  • Ertxz18Ertxz18
    Vindictus Rep: 1,390
    Because ears.

I see you are a man of taste. I'll be getting my santa outfit with ears
    Sir_Render