[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Miri registration box

Akira16Akira16
Vindictus Rep: 200
edited December 6, 2017 in General Discussion
so i signed up for the miri registration box but i did not recieve it is it not supposed to be delivered until a later date?

Comments

• waspwasp
    Vindictus Rep: 860
    The Miri registration box should be in your inventory of your older character, the one you would have created first.
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    They always make possible important stuff in small print at the bottom of the page

* Miri Registration Pack includes Level 90 Dragonspine Box (x1), AP 3000 Capsule (x1), Merc Recovery Potions (x50), Goddess Graces (x10), Divine Blessing Stones (x5), 100% EXP Boost Potions (3 Hours) (x1)

** Limit 1 gift package per event-registered account. Only available to accounts in good standing that were created prior to November 15th, 2017 and have a Level 20 character or higher prior to the end of registration on December 4th, 2017. Only accounts with valid, working email addresses are eligible and gift packages will be sent to the email account used to register for the participant's nexon.net account. Registrations must be confirmed prior to midnight on December 4th, 2017 to be eligible. Gift package will be distributed to all confirmed registrants approximately 1 week after the end of the log-in period. To redeem the gift package, players must log in to their event-registered account no later than January 5th, 2018. Gift package will expire after January 5th, 2018 and players who did not log in by this time will not receive the gift package regardless of their registration. Nexon America's computers will be the official time-keeping devices. All times in Pacific Standard Time.
    Order5
  • Akira16Akira16
    i have checked all my characters and have not found it
  • Akira16Akira16
    the registration pages says it will be sent to your highest leveled char but i have checked that char and all my others and have not found it
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Akira16 wrote: »
    the registration pages says it will be sent to your highest leveled char but i have checked that char and all my others and have not found it

it was sent to my Lv75 fiona who is the oldest character, having been the first one made, but not my highest level. i also got it via mailbox
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    It's probably on whoever is at the top of your character list.
  • Akira16Akira16

it was sent to my Lv75 fiona who is the oldest character, having been the first one made, but not my highest level. i also got it via mailbox

i have checked all my characters though
  • RavelationsRavelations

i have checked all my characters though

Do you have other accounts? theres also apparently a problem with players who use the nexon launcher, something about usernames being changed, i don't use NL so i don't know much about the problem
  • SannidorSannidor
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    I can confirm my package was delivered to the oldest character. i had to mail it to newly created Miri.

It was confusing but it worked. I guess free character slots are no longer a thing, huh...
  • XFyiXFyi
    I had the same issue- I couldn't find it anywhere in my account, despite signing up for it! So I messaged nexon about it and they actually sent me one and all is well again. Akira, I recommend that you try to message them!