[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Gravity hop chain for fast travel?

BigAssTTsBigAssTTs
Vindictus Rep: 1,120
in Delia
I just started trying out Delia not long ago. On a youtube video where someone introduced her moves two years ago, the so called princess step (gravity hop) can be chained together without a stop in between, so you can dodge twice in a row or fast travel with it. But I don't think I can do it with my Delia at level 80 with maxed out gravity hop skill and a attack speed of 27. There must be a complete stop in between. Can I achieve that by some kind of timing or is it a beta or different version of vindictus that got patched later?

https://youtu.be/8Eaf4P7dgvQ?t=3m23s
Cathiee

Comments

• Ryr7eRyr7e
    Vindictus Rep: 640
    I think i was able to do it at level 1 without any skills or speed on a new delia ive leveled. Ill check when i get back on.

Just load up a s2 boat for quick stam regen and practice space+rmb
    BigAssTTs
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    edited December 6, 2017
    You do not need to rank any skills or have any attack speed; you just need Gravity Hop and Meteor Impact learned.
    Use Gravity Hop into Meteor Impact, but cancel the Meteor Impact animation quickly with another Gravity Hop:

Hop...Imp+Hop...Imp+Hop...Imp+Hop...
    BigAssTTs
  • BigAssTTsBigAssTTs
    Vindictus Rep: 1,120
    Thank you people. I thought it would be dodge-dodge, can't be that easy no wonder. I just need to practice the timing to get it everytime.