[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Yet another FPS problem

NobumeNobume
Vindictus Rep: 100
in Tech Support
So, considering my rig can run The Witcher 3 and Black Desert Online on MAX/Ultra settings, why does Vindictus struggle to keep an average 25-30 FPS? And by struggle to keep I mean it constantly drops below.

I have a Quad Core AMD Athlon 750K at 3.40 GHz
8GB RAM
4GB ATI Radeon RX470 Graphics Card at 256 bits

Should I transfer it to my SSD? Would that speed things up? At this point, Vindi is totally unplayable for me, which is a shame. If I could get it running at LEAST at 30-40FPS, I'd probably play a lot more, and at 60 FPS it would be the only game I'd be playing for a while.

Comments

• NavNav
    Vindictus Rep: 915
    edited December 5, 2017
    Well, it's not optimized and high CPU and RAM demanding game. Yet your pc can run 90 percent of games very well, that one is exception. SSD won't help, only high end CPUs can handle 60fps in this game.

Disabling UI in game might give a lot of FPS and low lightning, shaders, physics, all settings where cpu mentioned in description.

Overclocking of cpu and ram might give probably some additional ~5fps (but only if you not afraid, motherboard support overclocking, cpu cooler is not box version, and PSU 400w+)

P.S. even at 60fps on high end pc game does not feel smooth as witcher or any other, it has microstutters and any small lag feels very well