[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

12000 dulla runs is kinda not possible

Comments

• ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    BatSnacks wrote: »
    Even though they reduced it to 10000 Runs, and gave us an extra 2 weeks now, I'm not sure if we can make it, we just don't have the playerbase :( We're at 6490, quite a ways to go, and that's with people who can play nolifing it on multiple accounts. I'm sure everyone who can is trying, and it would be awesome if we made it, but It's supposed to be a fun community event to reward us for playing, not an unattainable grindfest.

Basically you need folks to do 2 man runs, and maybe time to start running vip. (And then be burned out of it...) Though who knows, maybe the attendance event will be continued and we will get another +11 stone. (And honestly +11 aren't that glamorous post rise. IE everyone wants +12 armor or better and for weapons +13.)
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    We're at like 11k runs out of 12k, so it seems like a lot of people in this thread overreacted lol.
  • Yuria100Yuria100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,480
    @Bowtacojr The ones who are mad about the event are the EU player base, they're really far behind compared to us. NA is good but EU suffers and sturggle to get it done /^^
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited December 5, 2017
    Yuria100 wrote: »
    @Bowtacojr The ones who are mad about the event are the EU player base, they're really far behind compared to us. NA is good but EU suffers and sturggle to get it done /^^

you have 2 servers + fresh australian server in this race

don't get preachy on us
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545

don't get preachy on us

Maybe you should get good, EU :^)
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Yuria100 wrote: »

don't get preachy on us

I think they were being the opposite of preachy, saying that EU is in a bad place.
    Yuria100IzetReziPixelPantsu
  • iMedusaZiMedusaZ
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    edited December 5, 2017
    the event have been extended by 2 weeks or so nexon news says haha but i dont under why they didnt just merge us all together including EU we are like 10K+ dulla kills
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    iMedusaZ wrote: »
    the event have been extended by 2 weeks or so nexon news says haha but i dont under why they didnt just merge us all together including EU we are like 10K+ dulla kills

Because that would cause many boats to lag to the point of being completely unplayable. American boats are already unplayable for Australia players, and vice versa.

America is quite backwards when it comes to internet infrastructure. A connection from California to Florida typically exceed 1s input delay for vindi; that is already bad enough to warp people into the abyss at abom, and cause skills like mana tracer to get stuck in the ground.
  • SLAMMENING420SLAMMENING420
    Vindictus Rep: 1,450
    atJwq9O.jpg

:B