[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Need to put a limit in mp....

ziggybladeziggyblade
Vindictus Rep: 1,155
in General Discussion
Nexon you guys need to put a limit on how many pcs u can put in MP of one item..Like only 100 items at a time and stop some these ppl from posting 1000's at a time this is getting out of hand..I mean when u got one person name on the whole first page of a item is wrong they shouldn't be allowed to do that.

Comments

• ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    you sound poor
    MisterWhiskersKiyoujiPandaArixRyettePixelPantsuBowtacojrDixitJonEastwood
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    edited December 3, 2017
    There is a limit. 20 items (in groups) can be posted.... But because there's nothing else better to complain about.
  • ziggybladeziggyblade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,155
    limit on per item like I said..
    you sound poor

ya because of ppl like you
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    I think they should removed the dumb ass taxation. Why does a game need that? If i want to transfer money around I have to either spend money to buy premium listing to do so, or lose a decent chunk to cod it to a character. Why should I lose 10m transfering 200m via CoD to another character for example? Why do you need it on the marketplace either? Wot teh fok.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited December 4, 2017
    ziggyblade wrote: »
    limit on per item like I said..
    you sound poor

ya because of ppl like you

Because that's going to do anything when you can just list the rest on different characters.
    You know you can just relist your items to undercut them back...
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    Abaddan wrote: »
    I think they should removed the dumb ass taxation. Why does a game need that? If i want to transfer money around I have to either spend money to buy premium listing to do so, or lose a decent chunk to cod it to a character. Why should I lose 10m transfering 200m via CoD to another character for example? Why do you need it on the marketplace either? Wot teh fok.

I've never had your problem with COD's, its always been 200 gold per COD, even before rise made changes to the mailbox
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615

All games need a way to suck the gold out of the circulation else you get inflation,and I'm pretty sure NA has plenty of that
    SaintGuinness
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460

I've never had your problem with COD's, its always been 200 gold per COD, even before rise made changes to the mailbox

The tax is removed from the gold you receive. It's 2% like the market tax, but sometimes it glitches and is 5% for some reason.
  • EnigmaTaroEnigmaTaro
    Vindictus Rep: 3,815
    Mainichi wrote: »

The tax is removed from the gold you receive. It's 2% like the market tax, but sometimes it glitches and is 5% for some reason.

5% if guildless , and 2% if you are in lv20 guild.
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    All games need a way to suck the gold out of the circulation else you get inflation,and I'm pretty sure NA has plenty of that

Actually, deflation naturally occurs when goods are sold in enough quantity to decrease their price. This counters the inflation caused by merchanting (buying out items and reselling them for higher, or arbitrarily limiting the sale of goods to raise price over time). Player markets naturally deflate, not inflate. Additionally, gold naturally leaves the game when players leave the game, and NPC shops also drain player gold, overall decreasing the amount of gold usable in the economy.

Taxes are never necessary, and anyone who thinks so obviously doesn't understand how self-sustainable player economies are without taxes. With that in mind, a basic principle of capitalism says that inflation is always a good thing if it's in low quantity, as that facilitates economic growth; the only time inflation is bad is when it's overwhelming, and even then nations solve that by limiting the production (or recirculation) of currency itself, indirectly - something that the devs could do if they stopped giving hundreds of thousands of gold per quest, although then players would complain about the high repair costs that honestly need to be decreased - or by making sure the market for a good is not being unfairly manipulated, then providing solutions to counter said practice.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    you sound poor

Being poor has nothing to do with sifting through items on a marketplace.

More on point, Nexon could add name filters for picky buyers (or dye ampoule traders), but I think the developers would rather not encourage such behavior because it risks staggering game progression if people refuse to buy stuff from each other for personal reasons.
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Honestly to prevent this nexon needs to start keeping the gold on items that don't sell. Then folks would be less inclined to flood the market with 1 item. That said I do like being able to keep posting expensive items instead of having to mega in an attempt to sell them.