[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Any of you forgot to exchange the weekly miri box?

ShifonShifon
Vindictus Rep: 510
edited November 26, 2017 in General Discussion
So yup,i actually forgot to exchange mine on week 2(has all 6 tickets). Tried contacting the support and asking about can i exchange the six tickets into that box and also tried asking to open all the dragon dreams week shop&unexpire the tickets until the duration of the event is over,but got a "no" as an answer (can't blame them tho,it's my fault).

well,basically i'm trying to get a public support since i want that premium enhancement rune,does any of you forgot to exchange the boxes? i thought if many people forget to exchange too,they'll add the shop and unexpire the ticket somehow,i guess.

my english is bad,sorry.
  1. Is it okay to unexpire the miri tickets and add the removed weekly shops till the event is over?35 votes
    1. Yes.
       60% (21 votes)
    2. No.
       40% (14 votes)

Comments

• BBQlolBBQlol
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I missed the first week; I have 7 expired tickets sitting in my inventory still. :(
  • ShifonShifon
    yep,seems like no hope for us lol
    rip
  • KaguraHimikoKaguraHimiko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,275
    To be honest they are right in saying no because at the end of the day it’s your fault for forgetting about it. Why should they bend the rules? You missed out because you failed to exchange the tickets that’s just how it is. I forgot to register my email for the Teide but I didn’t make a huge fuss I just got on with it lol. Next time keep tract of the events so you can avoid it and asking support something silly.
    ArixRyetteJonEastwoodPixelPantsuShifonEbonwings
  • ShifonShifon
    yup,my fault in the end. but you know better try something rather than not doing anything since i want it alot lol
  • BowtacojrBowtacojr
    Vindictus Rep: 2,545
    Shifon wrote: »
    yup,my fault in the end. but you know better try something rather than not doing anything since i want it alot lol

In the end, it doesn't really matter, they throw those runes out like candy.

Chances are we'll hit the Dullahan mark, since they extended the deadline, so just make sure you get that stone and there's a free +11 without the RNG.
  • ReziRezi
    Vindictus Rep: 2,585
    You can still get the third box today if you missed one week, then get the Miri package.