[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

there are no boats .............Eu sever

SlayersusuSlayersusu
Vindictus Rep: 305
edited December 4, 2017 in General Discussion
like 0 boats everyday ,,,,。

Comments

• Rena_RyuguRena_Ryugu
    Vindictus Rep: 765
    make one.. ez
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    What time you see none ? Ppl usually play after server reset or around that time . There is many boats then .
  • ScheherazadeScheherazade
    Vindictus Rep: 2,660
    I can find boats even at 2 am what are you saying
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    edited December 4, 2017
    Maybe he is looking at the morning when everyone are in school or work >_> or maybe not from quick battle because if so then i dont know if there is many hosts from normal board . In general i see many when im online soo o.o
  • SlayersusuSlayersusu
    Vindictus Rep: 305
    up there
    all liar ,.you mean 2 or 3 boats maybe but not lot ,I checked it in the morning and after lunch ,the quick battles all the numbers of party i can see is "0"

• MadcobraMadcobra
    edited December 4, 2017
    Slayersusu wrote: »
    up there
    all liar ,.you mean 2 or 3 boats maybe but not lot ,I checked it in the morning and after lunch ,the quick battles all the numbers of party i can see is "0"

I have no idea at this time im in work and im sure most of the ppl are busy with real life things too at this time , try in the evening or in night maybe
  • NavNav
    Vindictus Rep: 915
    Boat count tends to zero. Came to game after one year and it looks kinda empty :/
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    Nav wrote: »
    Boat count tends to zero. Came to game after one year and it looks kinda empty :/

u came 2 days early
    Nav