[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Scythe need help

FunkenFunken
Vindictus Rep: 510
in Evie
Hey Guys,

i start to play my scythe evie after some long break and was happy that i got so much free gear BUT i dont think thats all..
I stuck at 50 SPD and dont know what i can do, the free items looks nice ( stats) but dont know whats better, enchant it with better scrolls or farm/ buy new set and make my own way to reach more speed and power?

Which target i have to reach?
Where can i get a artifact?
WTF i need more Speed xD

Comments

• BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    edited December 5, 2017
    My approach was filling in the missing enchant slots on the free armor (even overwriting some of the existing ones according to my need) for temporary use, then slowly working on lvl 95 armor that would eventually replace this free armor.
    In terms of weapon, I've just made myself from scratch a fully-orange level 90 scythe (you should be able to make one with just 5~6M now, and it's much easier/cheaper to get one to +11~+12...even though my luck still sucks).

I personally used 5 well-balanced & 4 enthusiastic scrolls for my armor (w/master suffix on chest), along with two fast scrolls on my accessories.
    This pretty much solved my attack speed problem, but my DEF suffered a lot...which I've eventually made up for with the lvl 95 armor (good 2k extra DEF). :D

Oh, and the artifact can be purchased at the Rocheste Castle (the guard NPC).

Hope this was at least a bit of help!
    Funken
  • GaiaxGaiax
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    edited December 5, 2017
    would it be maybe better to get a 3* purple dullahan instead of an orange lvl90 scythe? Since you can later make the purple into an orange one.
    Regarding this, how are the prices? (Of 3* pruple dulla and 2* orange lvl90)
  • NitroLuxNitroLux
    Vindictus Rep: 1,025
    edited December 6, 2017
    Don't get a full purple weapon. Never.
    Now added damage is too important, and the only way to get that is with enhancement levels (which resets if you change the main essence). So if you have +60kk, you could get a 3* purple lvl95 weapon, switch main essence to orange, and enhance. You can make it full orange later. Or.. with the same money you could try to get a full orange +12 lvl 90 weap..
    If you have less than that money, you totally want to get a lvl 90 weap. Make it orange main before enhancing
    Edit: EU prices, dunno about NA ones
  • GaiaxGaiax
    Vindictus Rep: 700
    is a 3* dulla weaker then 2* orange lvl90?

Also, does it matter which lvl90 I should take? Or are they basically the same?
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    As of today, you can easily & cheaply make a +13 lvl 90 with seal shop stones.
    Given that the scythe is very attack speed dependent (along with the importance of AD bonus mentioned above), I would definitely use the fully-orange lvl 90 over lvl 95 scythe. Trying to make a +12 dulla scythe (which is arguably around equivalent to +13 lvl 90) I think is just not worth the risk and cost.
    Gaiax wrote: »

Also, does it matter which lvl90 I should take? Or are they basically the same?

They're basically the same. The only difference is where the abilities of your equipment can be used (Ben Chenner / Lochlann).