[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Community live stream?

Raiden25Raiden25
Vindictus Rep: 850
in General Discussion
I'm kinda surprised they haven't announced one yet.

Comments

• TwilightSparkleTwilightSparkle
    Vindictus Rep: 2,440
    there hasnt been one for awhile actually o.o hope they do one D: i miss it
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Maybe they'll mention one for this at the last minute. The staff hasn't exactly been active here lately and it looks like some people may have been dropped from the team by the lack of information lately.
    KiyoujiPanda
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900

They usually only do live streams for major content updates, so the lack of any in the past 3 months is understandable. Skipping out on Miri is indeed a surprise though.
    Raiden25
  • Raiden25Raiden25
    Vindictus Rep: 850
    Order5 wrote: »

They usually only do live streams for major content updates, so the lack of any in the past 3 months is understandable. Skipping out on Miri is indeed a surprise though.

I know right? lol
  • ziggybladeziggyblade
    Vindictus Rep: 1,155
    no server upkeeps for over 2 weeks game plays like crap and I don't think the give a crap
    Madcobra
    Also I think Saygo and Ehgess might be kaput. Neither of them have posted in a couple of weeks now, unless they both happened to be on vacation at the same time...
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Also I think Saygo and Ehgess might be kaput. Neither of them have posted in a couple of weeks now, unless they both happened to be on vacation at the same time...
    Couple of weeks?
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/12460/sign-up-for-your-miri#Comment_47573
    http://forums.vindictus.nexon.net/discussion/comment/47747/#Comment_47747
    Both posted 29th November.

I do agree their activity has significantly dropped throughout recent months, comparing to what was happening during and after EU service migration.
    @SirRFI I guess I hadn't seen them in the announcements sections so I assumed they were MIA, hah.
  • quietguyquietguy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    Miri delayed til Jan. 10th. Nexon NA apologizes for inconvenience, but asks us to continue buying nx anyway.