[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Market place expired items

WateraziryWateraziry
Vindictus Rep: 305
in Bug Reporting
I lost my temporal enchant scroll and 10 other items i listed in market place and it expired today right and i seen my temporal enchant scroll didn't return to my mail.

Comments

• OinkybuttOinkybutt
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I can vouch for this. Same thing happened to my expired items. Never returned to my mail inbox.
  • MermaidstardustMermaidstardust
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    I'm having a similar problem. Except my items do not show up in my registered items tab in the marketplace. I posted a 1 day Lich outfitter a few days ago. its still up there. But when i check my items listed it says i have 0/20.
  • KaylesaKaylesa
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    I am experiencing the same issue, but i can still see my items up in the market but they're expired and haven't returned to my mailbox
  • JAVLJAVL

I have the same problem, I put a Memorable Enchant Scroll on the market, and I've been listing for a while and they have not returned it to me and I can not get it out either.
  • JAVLJAVL

I have the same problem, I put a Memorable Enchant Scroll on the market, and I've been listing for a while and they have not returned it to me and I can not get it out either.
  • WateraziryWateraziry
    Yeah the market place board says fee's will be refunded after items list expired and my item vanished and i didn't get my fee for listing items price and my fee of gold does not return to my mail box no more .
  • RosavellaRosavella
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    I'm having a similar issue. I listed a bunch of dyes on the market for 1 day. Today they were supposed to expire but haven't shown up in my mailbox.
  • WateraziryWateraziry
    All this market place bug happened when the merged i felt hackers did something but idk just worried .
  • WateraziryWateraziry
    i can list items still but when it expires its gone .
  • WateraziryWateraziry
    i just take out my listed items before it expires now even though my fee i suppose to ge refunded it says .
  • chitakachitaka
    Vindictus Rep: 710
    The bank also seems to have a problem where you are trying buy items and an entire list says it's sold. i experienced this particularly trying to purchase orange shards and main essences for crafting uniforms. Some of my guilds members tell me this has happened with other items as well.
  • RosavellaRosavella
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    Day 3. Issue still not resolved.
  • Curls2k2Curls2k2
    I also lost my items one was a white kitty brooch it was posted for 42,000,000 I still see it in market place under Curls2k2,
    also there is anther that still in market it's Airtight Special Regina Set posted for 280,000,000 it is still in market under Curls2k22017.
    Please return these items.
  • AlyYssAAlyYssA
    Vindictus Rep: 820
    Same all expired items at the mp are missed in Action and it still eats them off
  • AlyYssAAlyYssA
    Vindictus Rep: 820
    Loosed all expired items from 4 char Slots and it still eats them
  • ACWOLFXACWOLFX
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I posted 2 black ampoules , 2 pieces of equipment and a lot of Airtight items ..... yet not a single drop of gold on my mail and they are not even on the MP .... I need help!
  • MandolMandol
    Same issue. I saw other players having this
  • sjzFightsjzFight
    Same here, I lost a item list at market place after it expired. When you search using keyword is showing at marketplace but by categories it is not. And it is not returning to my mail box. No GM post regarding to this issue?
  • MandolMandol
    I have same issue
  • alexx87alexx87
    I have the same problem i lost a black dye , is not in my mail or in the marketplace and i just put it up in the marketplace yesterday so today it should of been expired or bought and i have not gotten anything back.