[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Less character slots since server merge

PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
Vindictus Rep: 1,960
in Bug Reporting
I logged in tonight and noticed i only have one character slot open when I use to have two slots.
Anyone else noticed this?

Comments

• EhgessEhgess
    Vindictus Rep: 2,910
    Member, Nexon
    Known Issue.
    http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/26144/north-america-server-merge

Working on resolving the issue asap.
    PixelPantsuGwendolen
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Ehgess wrote: »
    Known Issue.
    http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/26144/north-america-server-merge

Working on resolving the issue asap.

Oh thank goodness :')
  • QueenOfManaQueenOfMana
    Vindictus Rep: 4,960
    What about Premium Character Slots? Mine has gone completely missing after the maintenance.
  • GwendolenGwendolen
    Vindictus Rep: 500
    I'm currently missing a character slot as well. I had an extra slot before the merge and after the merge, that extra slot was gone. I logged in after the patch was put into place, and I still didn't get my extra slot back. Any idea's?
  • ZeshZesh
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    I just deleted a character to make room for Miri and there is no slot available after the deletion.....
  • ZeshZesh
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    edited December 14, 2017
    Welp apparently I'm out a character AND a character slot. They say if I wish to make a new character I will have to delete even more and they will not bring back my previously deleted character as there is no slot to bring it back to.....So yeah, if you are at pre-merge free cap do not delete characters it will delete the entire character slot.

But hey they said all would be well as long as I buy premium slots...
  • PixelPantsuPixelPantsu
    Zesh wrote: »
    Welp apparently I'm out a character AND a character slot. They say if I wish to make a new character I will have to delete even more and they will not bring back my previously deleted character as there is no slot to bring it back to.....So yeah, if you are at pre-merge free cap do not delete characters it will delete the entire character slot.

But hey they said all would be well as long as I buy premium slots...

Well that stinks :c
    I have 7 character slots all of them were given as free