[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Server Lag

MVGAMVGA
Vindictus Rep: 1,150
edited November 19, 2017 in Europe Chat
Cannot enter parties without having several disconnects, error here and there , so vindictus Staff would you mind doing something about it?

Miri isn't released yet and already this LAG appears

+ we losing time for ultimate objective event and others.

thanks
Mao_RenMadcobraMarks98UmkiaONe

Comments

• MystLordMystLord
    Vindictus Rep: 310
    Fix the servers! I can't even login anymore , and that has been going on for hours already.
    PS: With events like the current one where you have to do everyday the daily and you can't afford to skip a day , you basically screw the people's effort to get the weekly miri coupon.
    BlablablaLetMeIn
  • DancingStarDancingStar
    Vindictus Rep: 1,695
    edited November 19, 2017
    Like someonelse already said, this 'mess' screwed all those ppl who are doing the events.
    It's impossible to do anythting but staying in town. To open any boat lead to disconnections.

PLEASE:
    - give to 'everyone' a free Miri Dragon dream ticket (the one lost for today daily, which doesn't cost a thing to you)
    - a boost on all the objective battles (because we practically lost a day)

Also while doing this consider that many people already said DULLAHAN objective amount has been overvalued.
    The playerbase atm is FAR from being able to reach such a huge amount of battles.
    I don't know on what logic u chosen those numbers but it seems way far from what the actual EU server can accomplish due to low playerbase.
    So, please, consider to decrease dullahan required battles or give us a boost (like has been already done in the past).
    CedricUmkiaONe
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    i stuck on new channel , cant change it by even relogging , cant use soap , cant change channel by going to channel with soap , server is in mess
  • XXlockdownXXXXlockdownXX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    edited November 19, 2017
    Madcobra wrote: »
    i stuck on new channel , cant change it by even relogging , cant use soap , cant change channel by going to channel with soap , server is in mess

change the preffered channel to the one with soap / reenter game from characters menu and u will go to that channel

The game is a mess:
    -can t join missions : disconnect error
    -can join mission but i can t get on the boat, boat is loading but it s stay loading
    -ghosts boats everywhere
    -can t change channels
    -new channel error
    -normal chat/lann chat can t be accesed
    -i m on ch.1 but there are no people and can t use normal chat as i said before
    PS: nevermind all chat is dead
    PS2: entered the Inn no1 there
    PS3:disconnected loading message on main screen had to kill with task manager
    PS4:entered the game again, no daily missions now, no ap no missions, can t enhance/enchant, can t use shared storage
    i think the only thing that works it s the supply depot +cold
    PS5:... NO MISSIONS ON BOARD NOW ..
    PS6:Restart again , but now i can t open emoted window, and i have the same emote on all buttons
    MadcobraUmkiaONe
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    edited November 19, 2017
    This is quite literally unplayable:
    • Failed request to see a character's gear from ranking
    • Creating party or solo boat - "The boat is being prepared." in town, only to get "Server response delayed. Please try again a later. We apologize for the inconvenience." soon later.
    • Inviting people (they randomly don't arrive, and then not at all)
    • Switching channels (may be stuck in New Ch.)
    • People from friend list are constantly rentering the game, experiencing similar issues
    • Plenty of complains on server megaphone and community discord
    And the list goes on...

This issue needs attention!

@Saygo @Ehgess
  • RajivrocksRajivrocks
    Vindictus Rep: 905
    Fix these god damn servers.
    XXlockdownXX
    Found new bug insta-quit after tryin to get in a mission. Please Nexon
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited November 19, 2017
    Madcobra wrote: »

change the preffered channel to the one with soap / reenter game from characters menu and u will go to that channel

The game is a mess:
    -can t join missions : disconnect error
    -can join mission but i can t get on the boat, boat is loading but it s stay loading
    -ghosts boats everywhere
    -can t change channels
    -new channel error
    -normal chat/lann chat can t be accesed
    -i m on ch.1 but there are no people and can t use normal chat as i said before
    PS: nevermind all chat is dead
    PS2: entered the Inn no1 there
    PS3:disconnected loading message on main screen had to kill with task manager
    PS4:entered the game again, no daily missions now, no ap no missions, can t enhance/enchant, can t use shared storage
    i think the only thing that works it s the supply depot +cold
    PS5:... NO MISSIONS ON BOARD NOW ..
    PS6:Restart again , but now i can t open emoted window, and i have the same emote on all buttons

Worked thanks , but now i stuck on channel with soap , guess thats better then nothing atleast i did daily mission for soap +wink
  • KristofSDKristofSD
    Vindictus Rep: 420
    I guess Nexon doesnt give a f*ck about that .
    Btw last time i saw a GM in this game was like 5 years ago :)
    XXlockdownXX
    KristofSD wrote: »
    I guess Nexon doesnt give a f*ck about that .
    Btw last time i saw a GM in this game was like 5 years ago :)

Found a gm ingame , he was asking about the problems ..i think they know the problems and try to fix it.
    UmkiaONeMadcobra
    So we gonna have a emergencey maintenance..it will be done at 4 :00 PM PST
    Madcobra
  • MVGAMVGA
    Vindictus Rep: 1,150
    Fixed, thanks all
  • CedricCedric
    Vindictus Rep: 1,355
    Nothing works properly + lot of disconnects not to metion the raids we lost for event goa. This need urgent attention from staff.
  • Mao_RenMao_Ren
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Same here
  • BrawlBrawl
    Vindictus Rep: 200
    Game hasnt been working for whole day... Love it when my 7day VIP runs and Nexon hasnt even made an official post about the problem.
  • Nexon needs more Cash to buy Cocaine, because when they run out of cocaine they just stop working.
    So guys... please... buy NX.
    :(