[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Why can't i find stadium set or demon hunter set

ZeroheartZeroheart
Vindictus Rep: 7,740
in General Discussion
....in the market place? I use the keyword "set " and "special" but never find them . They appear in the server chat for sale and all

Comments

• AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    It's under the Consumable>Etc tab. (Not the Etc- Cash Consumables.) They only appear if you click the Etc tab under Consumables. IDK why but there you go.
    Zeroheart
  • ZeroheartZeroheart
    Vindictus Rep: 7,740
    edited November 28, 2017
    thanks
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    The sets that appear there also won't pop up as search suggestions or when searched for on the MP because they apparently haven't been indexed properly or some such. Nexon back at it again with the best coding.
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    edited November 28, 2017
    The sets that appear there also won't pop up as search suggestions or when searched for on the MP because they apparently haven't been indexed properly or some such. Nexon back at it again with the best coding.

Nexon doesn't do any coding for this game, Nexon is just a publisher. It's Devcat that makes this game.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    edited November 28, 2017
    Abaddan wrote: »

Nexon doesn't do any coding for this game, Nexon is just a publisher. It's Devcat that makes this game.

What if I told you Devcat is a part of Nexon, just like how Wizet became a part of Nexon?
  • CometCupidCometCupid
    Vindictus Rep: 1,990
    You can also find them by putting in the full name of the item, not just parts of it. Remember proper capitalization too.

Airtight Special Stadium Set
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Abaddan wrote: »

You know that Nexon NA adapts DevCat's code from KR I'm assuming and you just forgot that. Not everything that we get is done in KR by a long shot, hence how we got the seal shop adjustments we did long ago.