[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

(NA) Braha's almost done

WilkoWilko
Vindictus Rep: 1,750
in General Discussion
There's less than 100 completions to go. If you haven't done a Braha run yet, tonight's the night!

Comments

• KMonkKMonk
    Vindictus Rep: 1,495
    If not, afk in town with which ever account you haven't done the Braha run with.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited November 23, 2017
    wow,on EU we still have like 1k runs to do

NA has unfair advantage tbh since they are 2 server PLUS a tiny server after the merge
    Having to do slightly more runs means nothing because your population is so big
  • ElleaseEllease
    Vindictus Rep: 1,625

NA has unfair advantage tbh since they are 2 server PLUS a tiny server after the merge

EU has unfair advantage tbh since they are 50 countries PLUS foreigners after the merge
    Ellease wrote: »

EU has unfair advantage tbh since they are 50 countries PLUS foreigners after the merge

pls keep **** jokes out of semi-serious discussions
  • ikeviikevi
    Vindictus Rep: 3,670
    Chances of getting anything worth while out of the pouches seem horrid. I saw 1 server wide announcement so far, and that was for a Weeping fragment... So far seems you only really get fragments for enhance/enchant or destruction rune
  • BountyBounty
    Vindictus Rep: 1,140
    I never even got my pouch. I thought you just had to do a run to qualify ugh..
  • BladeXAngelBladeXAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,805
    edited November 23, 2017
    Bounty wrote: »

that's what i thought too, and i never got one either

EDIT: got it in my cash item
    Bounty wrote: »

reward goes to last logged in character from the account or to the character that's online at the moment of completion
  • RavelationsRavelations
    Vindictus Rep: 1,255
    edited November 24, 2017
    ikevi wrote: »
    Chances of getting anything worth while out of the pouches seem horrid. I saw 1 server wide announcement so far, and that was for a Weeping fragment... So far seems you only really get fragments for enhance/enchant or destruction rune

I got a Righteous scrap

(EDIT) Also as of 11:19am central, Glas is at 3804 of 4000, 196 runs left, Regina is at 4581 out of 5000, 419 left, and shockingly Dullahan is at 5623 out of 12000, i personally didn't think we'd get that far with dullahan

Also todays mission dailies are Use soap at hotsprings, defeat 5 bosses, obtain 20 items