[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Banned with no reason?

KrompKromp
Vindictus Rep: 400
in General Discussion
2017_11_21_0002.jpg
have you guys ever seen system message pop-up like this? I tried to log-in few hours ago and it still shows up like this.
I submitted multiple tickets within last 3-5 hours and gave me macro-ing reply back states I get banned for no reason.
    No results for this poll

Comments

• MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    so u sent ticket to nx and they responded with "you got banned for no reason" ?

what...
  • JamesGrossJamesGross
    Vindictus Rep: 2,600
    Who did you cheat on your boyfriend or girlfriend with? cuz it says Cheat Ban.
    Dokkundaws360JasonG
  • RyanReynoldsRyanReynolds
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Sounds like you were using some program to auto-key or run dungeons to me.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    so u sent ticket to nx and they responded with "you got banned for no reason" ?

what...

Probably the answer was something like "you have been banned because you violated the rules". For Nexon that's a possible reasoning.
  • FreakingAngelFreakingAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,350
    Others have been wrongfully banned during the merge so there's a chance that might be the case here.

If I were you I would look around the forum for those posts from the others that got banned and do the same thing they did to get unbanned. That's if you were banned in error of course.
  • RobertLiviaRobertLivia
    Vindictus Rep: 2,905
    Or running scripts on the marketplace. Not saying you did just saying that happens. Which should be banned, anything automated deserves a ban because it creates unfair advantage.
  • KrompKromp
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    lol They are saying me I used 3rd party program which I never used. Only thing I can think of is I'm using PfSense as home network and it seems like they treat those and me as a hacker or something. GG Nexon no technical knowledge
  • JasonGJasonG
    rip
  • JasonGJasonG
    xu1fOOQ.png

im sorry my nibba