[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

So, lets talk about that "trajectory change"

YaDadsDadYaDadsDad
Vindictus Rep: 575
edited October 22, 2017 in Hurk
Its in the korean patch notes that your smashes have a trajectory change at 4+ stacks of awakening. What the hell does it mean?

Nobody has really talked about this and its so vague of a description that I'm just really curious

Comments

• EvLEvL
    Vindictus Rep: 555
    First time hearing about this.. I'm curious now.
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    I don't KNOW, but my best guess would be that the AOE or range of Hurk's smashes gets increased in some way. This would be in-line with the changes they are making to Scythe Evie (her smashes are getting AOE increase in the update). The language ambiguity is probably due to the way they implement the AOE/range change.
  • AnsfridAnsfrid
    Vindictus Rep: 755
    This change was pretty scary at my opinion , its can be realy good or realy bad .
    I hope we gonna have new information about this :/
    Featch
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Any news on this change yet? Before I thought this was just going to be an AOE increase, but now I think they are actually changing the animation/execution speed of some of hurks smashes. In particular, I heard that Execute would be reverted to its PRE-NERF state (animation/speed) which had less wind up and executed faster before it got nerfed a few patches ago. If they add similiar mini animation/speed buffs to hurks other smashes at 4+ awakening that would be better than AOE increase imo so I hope this is the direction they are going.