[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Characters Invisible in Town

GambIeGambIe
Vindictus Rep: 2,820
edited November 18, 2017 in General Discussion
I can only view a limited number of characters in same channel of same location. This is very disappointing because a lot of people showed up to the NA photoshoot, but it's impossible to take a photo with everyone in channel 1 due to this bug. PLEASE FIX.

Here is an example of 1/3 of the people that showed up, 2/3 of them are INVISIBLE while their chat can be read.

unknown.png

I did a manual head count and there are supposed to be 80~90 players visible.

unknown.png
clickhere

Comments

• VeneratorVenerator
    Vindictus Rep: 2,635
    I see an entire different set of people
    ZGF1ESr.jpg
  • LumenarcLumenarc
    Vindictus Rep: 550
    edited November 18, 2017
    Yeah, I've got 2 different shots which had completely mostly different people. +haha
    6atSfJb.png
    IKpY5eB.png

• TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    Make sure you submit a ticket too.
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Probably some wizardry they did to actually let the server handle so many people. GG Nexon.
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,275
    edited November 19, 2017
    Looks like Noemi and Zubine made it in every pic being dead center. :D That all black evie witch in the last pic :o
  • AbaddanAbaddan
    Vindictus Rep: 2,320
    edited November 19, 2017
    Well I at least made it in the last pic :/ Can't miss the whale B)
    iMini
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
  • BOK_CHOIBOK_CHOI
    Vindictus Rep: 1,735
    edited November 20, 2017
    Oh wow, I didn't end up in ANY of those shots :o

Also, I've noticed lately that sometimes when I'm approaching an NPC or a board, other players' characters around that NPC/board who were previously not visible to me suddenly show up. When I walk away, they become invisible again.

Now that I think of it I think it may be related to the issue discussed here.
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    BOK_CHOI wrote: »
    Oh wow, I didn't end up in ANY of those shots :o

Also, I've noticed lately that sometimes when I'm approaching an NPC or a board, other players' characters around that NPC/board who were previously not visible to me suddenly show up. When I walk away, they become invisible again.

Now that I think of it I think it may be related to the issue discussed here.

That's because Colhen has like 4 different instances now.