[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

November Chill Events

[Deleted User][Deleted User]
Vindictus Rep: 6,750
edited November 9, 2016 in News Archive
Winter's almost here and with the massive changes to the Seal of Bravery shop, it's time to get prepared for the horrors to come with a trio of events to get your gear and crafting expertise up to par! Get bonus Evil Cores, 2x Expertise EXP and twice as many Seals of Bravery from Season 2 and Niflheim for the next two weeks with the November Chill Events!

More info here: http://vindictus.nexon.net/news/18415/november-chill-events

Comments

• ThePharaohThePharaoh
    Vindictus Rep: 1,890
    trying to cheer us up after the election xD
    GhengisJohn
  • BloodAngelBloodAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,875
    Great event, more seals are definitely welcome ^_^
  • EccoEcco
    Vindictus Rep: 455
    edited November 11, 2016
    ThePharaoh

trying to cheer us up after the election xD
    Unless its a +15 enhancement coupon, it wont work. Clinton stinks...but Trump is actual ****
    GhengisJohn
  • Tpyop0Tpyop0
    Vindictus Rep: 1,655
    This event makes Season 3 raids even less relevant than it already is with the Seal Shop and Vindicator Box update. At the very least, Season 3 should have been included in the list of raids that receive the seal bonus. Even before factoring in this event, it’s nearly pointless to do Season 3 raids because it’s about an order of magnitude more efficient to run anything other than Season 3 raids to obtain the latest gear and items drops for gold. Season 3 raids, which are this game’s latest content, had been reduced to some side content that people run solely to obtain title counts.

The biggest impact to making Season 3 nearly irrelevant is that it places a ceiling on the gear progression that most people will bother with. For vast majority of the player base, there is no point to obtaining higher than 21,000 ATT and 109 crit chance. I’m excluding Kraken as it can just as easily be skipped like Season 3. Such stats are very easy to obtain with the free Level Up event gear, especially for MATT users that are given a full set of WB/F and WB/M gear. The progression clock has been dialed back >2 years but with readily available gear that trivializes the “latest” content. I could go on about the Seal Shop’s impact on both the game progression and the market and how it could have been implemented without destroying the incentives for Season 3 progression but I’ll save my breath.

There are words of new content being released by end of this month. I definitely hope that the patch includes the addition of enchant scrolls to the Season 3 loot table and the long overdue legendary shard upgrade/ATT limit release feature.
    Delteros
  • pootismanpootisman
    Vindictus Rep: 885
    I love how they insist people running the most horribly designed raids in this game, instead of playing what's worth.

Maybe they just want to drive down scroll price by doing this, but you know, the fun factor of most s2 raids are non-existent.