[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Event: Turkey Hunt You Birdbrain Gobble Gobble FAQ

LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
Vindictus Rep: 5,055
Posts: 652
Member
edited November 18, 2017 in General Discussion
What: Turkey Hunt Event / You Birdbrain event
When: Today - Wednesday December 6th before maintenance (~ 3 weeks).
How: Talk to Strange Traveler (cat) for stories and go run maps to collect 80 Turkey drumstick and 80 Rubber Chickens from bosses.

Do all maps drop drumsticks and chickens?

No

What maps can I run to get drumsticks and chickens?

All raids including formerly designated raids like Lionotus. Most regular maps are included as well. Certain maps are excluded.

Which maps do not drop drumsticks and chickens?

Five Spider Brothers + Cadet Ceremony + Prepare for the Counterattack + Traces of Battle + Interdimensional Invasion + ?

Which maps give more than 1 turkey/chicken per run?

Red Archer (4), Blood Prince (4), Storeroom (3), Source of the Rumor (3), Final Slingshot (3), Two Moons (2), Regrets...Too Late(2)

Are the turkeys/chickens tradeable between characters?

No

I need more drumsticks specifically. Can I get them specifically?

No. It's RNG.

Can I do this per character?

Yes

Can the character get both boxes?

Yes

What are the prizes?

Bring 80 Turkey Drumsticks to the Strange Traveler to claim a Thanksgiving Gift Box, containing the following items:
Title: Professional Turkey Slayer
Emblem: Moon
1x Enhancement Rune (Gift)
5x Goibhniu's Enhancement Stones (Bound)

Bring 80 Rubber Chickens to the Strange Traveler to claim a Thanksgiving Prop Box, containing the following items:
Title: Destroyer of Rubber Chickens
1x Unstable Enhancement Rune (Bound)
1x Goibhniu's Enhancement Stone (Bound)

Can each character finish more than once of this event quest?

No

Is there any limit to the number of turkeys/chickens you can farm a day?

I do not believe there is any limit. There is already people with both boxes on the first day.

Anything else I should know?

Do this while completing your daily missions for Miri's dragon dream tickets. Kill two birds with one stone. ;)





Lon3wolfSlothPrincessKingRichRiceOrder5BabyDaniPrototypemindZeroheartMichieQuinqueAqua22and 2 others.

Comments

  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,415
    Posts: 596
    Member
    Traces of Battle will not give a drumstick nor chicken
    LoLoBooty
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    Posts: 348
    Member
    are we able to put the Goibhniu stones in shared stash or mail to other char?
  • LoLoBootyLoLoBooty
    Vindictus Rep: 5,055
    Posts: 652
    Member
    edited November 16, 2017
    are we able to put the Goibhniu stones in shared stash or mail to other char?

    Update: Yes the Goibhniu stones are bound.
  • Order5Order5
    Vindictus Rep: 5,900
    Posts: 935
    Member
    On top of things as usual I see. Too bad I can't give you both a Like and Insightful for that pun.
  • iMiniiMini
    Vindictus Rep: 2,065
    Posts: 90
    Member
    According to a guildie, you can farm up to 50 each of Turkey Drumstick and Rubber Chicken per day.
  • ViolaterViolater
    Vindictus Rep: 400
    Posts: 6
    Member
    can each character finish more than once of this event quest?
  • IcoIco
    Vindictus Rep: 975
    Posts: 35
    Member
    Interdimensional Invasion also does not give you drumsticks or chicken.
    LoLoBooty
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Posts: 1,320
    Member
    edited November 16, 2017
    Just to clarify, that is a max of 4 for the multi-boss battles. Red Archer only gave three when I ran it.
  • MichieMichie
    Vindictus Rep: 530
    Posts: 15
    Member
    Just to clarify, that is a max of 4 for the multi-boss battles. Red Archer only gave three when I ran it.

    I got 4 total for each Red Archer run. It's a mixture of Rubber Chicken and Turkey Drumsitck drops, combo varies each run.
    1st run: 3 drumsticks and 1 rubber chicken
    2nd run: 1 drumstick and 3 rubber chickens
  • HallyHally
    Vindictus Rep: 1,985
    Posts: 245
    Member
    Final Slingshot is another under 90 second run that give 3 drops.
    IcoLoLoBooty
  • PrototypemindPrototypemind
    Vindictus Rep: 8,530
    Posts: 1,320
    Member
    Michie wrote: »
    Just to clarify, that is a max of 4 for the multi-boss battles. Red Archer only gave three when I ran it.

    I got 4 total for each Red Archer run. It's a mixture of Rubber Chicken and Turkey Drumsitck drops, combo varies each run.
    1st run: 3 drumsticks and 1 rubber chicken
    2nd run: 1 drumstick and 3 rubber chickens

    Second run I only got 2 drumsticks and nothing else. Could have been a glitch. I'll test more whenever.
  • IcoIco
    Vindictus Rep: 975
    Posts: 35
    Member

    Second run I only got 2 drumsticks and nothing else. Could have been a glitch. I'll test more whenever.

    I can also confirm that Red Archer gives 4 total with a mix of the two drops.
  • SculpSculp
    Vindictus Rep: 8,625
    Posts: 171
    Member
    edited November 17, 2017
    Hally wrote: »
    Final Slingshot is another under 90 second run that give 3 drops.

    Thank you!
    Tabbed
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,360
    Posts: 733
    Member
    iMini wrote: »
    According to a guildie, you can farm up to 50 each of Turkey Drumstick and Rubber Chicken per day.

    I don't think that's the case, since my friend got both chicken and turkey titles today (release day).
  • WilkoWilko
    Vindictus Rep: 1,550
    Posts: 128
    Member
    Do gauntlets work?

    ...Oh wait...
  • dazedgumballdazedgumball
    Vindictus Rep: 7,415
    Posts: 596
    Member
    Two Moons will drop two chickens/turkey legs
    LoLoBooty
  • SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    Posts: 354
    Member
    Regrets...Too Late gives 2 drops.
    LoLoBooty
  • Lon3wolfLon3wolf
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Posts: 2
    Member
    well that is useful (actually had question why 5 br
    LoLoBooty wrote: »
    What: Turkey Hunt Event / You Birdbrain event
    When: Today - Wednesday December 6th before maintenance (~ 3 weeks).
    How: Talk to Strange Traveler (cat) for stories and go run maps to collect 80 Turkey drumstick and 80 Rubber Chickens from bosses.

    Do all maps drop drumsticks and chickens?

    No

    What maps can I run to get drumsticks and chickens?

    All raids including formerly designated raids like Lionotus. Most regular maps are included as well. Certain maps are excluded.

    Which maps do not drop drumsticks and chickens?

    Five Spider Brothers + Cadet Ceremony + Prepare for the Counterattack + Traces of Battle + Interdimensional Invasion + ?

    Which maps give more than 1 turkey/chicken per run?

    Red Archer (4), Blood Prince (4), Storeroom (3), Source of the Rumor (3), Final Slingshot (3), Two Moons (2), Regrets...Too Late(2)

    Are the turkeys/chickens tradeable between characters?

    No

    I need more drumsticks specifically. Can I get them specifically?

    No. It's RNG.

    Can I do this per character?

    Yes

    Can the character get both boxes?

    Yes

    What are the prizes?

    Bring 80 Turkey Drumsticks to the Strange Traveler to claim a Thanksgiving Gift Box, containing the following items:
    Title: Professional Turkey Slayer
    Emblem: Moon
    1x Enhancement Rune (Gift)
    5x Goibhniu's Enhancement Stones (Bound)

    Bring 80 Rubber Chickens to the Strange Traveler to claim a Thanksgiving Prop Box, containing the following items:
    Title: Destroyer of Rubber Chickens
    1x Unstable Enhancement Rune (Bound)
    1x Goibhniu's Enhancement Stone (Bound)

    Can each character finish more than once of this event quest?

    No

    Is there any limit to the number of turkeys/chickens you can farm a day?

    I do not believe there is any limit. There is already people with both boxes on the first day.

    Anything else I should know?

    Do this while completing your daily missions for Miri's dragon dream tickets. Kill two birds with one stone. ;)





    great info, just wishing it would be sticked to main post or smth
  • Lon3wolfLon3wolf
    Vindictus Rep: 300
    Posts: 2
    Member
    well that is useful (actually had question why 5 bros didn't dropped it) wish it was linked to official info