[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Fastest/easiest character to gear??

StormtidetitanStormtidetitan
Vindictus Rep: 100
edited November 8, 2017 in New Recruits
I wanna get into this game, but as I have seen the end game is very grindy. Which character is the fastest/easiest to gear up? I don't mind learning any given characters play style, I just really care about efficiency and reaching end game

Comments

• MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited November 9, 2017
    On eu server the most easy is to gear int characters , the gears are cheap , so i suggest evie or sylas
    BatSnacks
  • quietguyquietguy
    Vindictus Rep: 1,010
    ^same on NA
  • X1Guts1XX1Guts1X
    Vindictus Rep: 1,795
    Fastest at getting through storymode and endgame is Scyhe Evie. She clears mobs like a boss and is decent enough at handling bosses. She is also INT, so cheap.
  • GerginGergin
    Vindictus Rep: 1,000
    Evie. Plus she has that +700 magic att passive and 2 holding skills.
  • SirRFISirRFI
    Vindictus Rep: 7,360
    Since most items are shared between all characters (as in classes) now, gearing them is about the same. Historically INT stuff was always a lot cheaper - it still is, but not as much.
  • MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    Gergin wrote: »
    Evie. Plus she has that +700 magic att passive and 2 holding skills.

haggie has that skill too and arisha has her focus for bonus M.ATK

all INT characters have some sort of additional bonus magic attack from items/skills because the INT > M.ATT conversio is only 1:2 while STR>ATT is 1 : 2.7
  • DebahrDebahr
    Vindictus Rep: 1,300
    Gun Kai is also relatively cheap to gear up. You definitely want to TRY to get 71 speed, but you don't really need to, so just throwing your money at ATT/Bal/Crit is fine.
  • JeyemJeyem
    Vindictus Rep: 1,675
    Miri, gift gear, still outdps everyone.
    Cloakshire