[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
Closed

Quick Battle & Private Party's...

WyldstormWyldstorm
Vindictus Rep: 1,230
edited March 8, 2017 in General Discussion
I was just curious if im just not able to find the way to make a Quick Battle party thats a private boat or if there is not a way to do it. Also if there isnt a way to make one is there a way planned for the future in an update & if not why. There is a Multi=Core choice for us when we make a Quick Battle so why not a Private Boat one to?

An to hopefully pre-amswer all you who will ask the question "Why do you want a private boat option if your using Quick Battle, if your not going to go right in then why use it at all?" lol, i know you people already, hehe. Anyhow the reason is, I use quick battle because you can leave for battle from almost anywhere in the game & dont have to go to the docks area to do it & because some potions or skills or options arent able to be used until you are on the boat & if your indecisive like me lolz, sometimes it takes a little time to decide things, but in that time frame other players sometimes join. Yes all i need to do then is boot them & thats that, but believe it or not, contrary to my sometimes persona here in the forums, i dont like to boot people at all, let alone w/o giving them a reason first...
  1. Do you try to tell players why you are/have booted them from your group?50 votes
    1. Yes, when possible...
       78% (39 votes)
    2. No, its not my responsibility...
       12% (6 votes)
    3. No i like booting people and dont care if they know why, lol...
       10% (5 votes)

Comments

• MrGattoMrGatto
    Vindictus Rep: 1,575
    edited March 8, 2017
    Depends.
    I'm very picky about who I play with,if I had a bad experience with someone in the past then I will keep that in mind 'blacklist' and instantly kick them if they try to join my runs later,this goes for entire guilds sometimes.

If I have no problems with anyone on my boat but I need the last spot for someone then I will inform the last person who joined that I need the spot.

Other than that I really don't care,I can't and won't stand annoying ppl in my runs,chat spammers/dps+attention whores or any kind of toxic attitude ppl is out of my runs w/o a second thought.

Btw I do not host stupidly restricted boats either,I rather run with lower stat ppl who are normal than high stat but annoying ppl.
    Wyldstorm
  • MochiSweetMochiSweet
    Vindictus Rep: 3,050
    sometimes, i tell them mostly in raids, but i always kick without asking in dungeon farming, because i prefer solo or do with friends, and qb doesn't offer private party option.
  • MadcobraMadcobra
    Vindictus Rep: 5,230
    edited March 9, 2017
    Just use kik button is not hard and it cant be private if its located on spot where everyone can see it from every place besides inside dungs
  • jjXjjX
    Vindictus Rep: 1,475
    Where's the "because of the issue when I solo I don't QB" option?

My loading time is atrocious, and has been for months. It's possible for someone to hop onto my QB and load in before me...and then type "you have no business hosting go die in a fire and bake your potato with you".

I have no trouble believing that QB is intended to promote social activity and thus might never receive the private option.
  • RhapsodyOfFireRhapsodyOfFire
    Vindictus Rep: 5,375
    It would be better if we could use the boat change feature finally.
  • WyldstormWyldstorm
    edited November 12, 2017
    Madcobra wrote: »
    Just use kik button is not hard and it cant be private if its located on spot where everyone can see it from every place besides inside dungs

What do you mean "located on the spot?"

An ill be nice & ask if you read the whole post or maybe didnt understand it? I stated i was reffering to the "Quick Battle" function that was recently added, i have no idea what post your talking about because i said i can boot them i just dont like to w/o an explanation & eeyah your right if everyone can see it, then it isnt private. But i dont know why you said that, lol, we already know that much...Ty 4 ur response though

TI7VqfC.jpg
  • GewelliriousGewellirious
    Vindictus Rep: 2,945
    I feel like QB kinda killed "low" amount of players boats... I mean, I understand you want that +1 core but it's unlikely to see anyone joining simple/normal boats nowadays, most of the stuff is made via QB which requires you to host 8 players at all cost or the bonus doesn't work.

It's good enough to get multicore back so with some good PC you can, you know, finally host after 4 years but no, better get the super op net as well now.
    It's asking for too much in my opinion. Again, it's double edged because the bonus are good but come on, gotta be limited with 8-players hosts, which is something I can't..

Thanks I guess.
  • WyldstormWyldstorm
    edited November 12, 2017
    jjX wrote: »
    Where's the "because of the issue when I solo I don't QB" option?

My loading time is atrocious, and has been for months. It's possible for someone to hop onto my QB and load in before me...and then type "you have no business hosting go die in a fire and bake your potato with you".

I have no trouble believing that QB is intended to promote social activity and thus might never receive the private option.

Because i do use it & especially when i solo. We get an extra 15% xp just for using it btw, maybe you didnt know that, i didnt until recently. An ya dont feel alone, my loading time is bad to, its like a short nap xD & OMG! People have told you that? Holy....well there is some rude a$$ players here...

TI7VqfC.jpg
  • IkarsuIkarsu
    Vindictus Rep: 3,765
    Hmm, well since one cannot use the invite function, perhaps there can be a password system added on to quick battles to ensure that the boat will be private and set to invite only once said player guesses the password. That is perhaps the closest you can get to a private quick boat.
  • OkatsuOkatsu
    Vindictus Rep: 1,665
    I seldom kick people. Only time is if I need a spot in the party for a friend in which case I'll just tell them we need the spot and wait for them to leave, or kick them if they don't leave by themselves within like 20 seconds.
  • WyldstormWyldstorm
    edited November 12, 2017
    Great responses tyvm for the input. I admit im pleasantly surprised at the results...

TI7VqfC.jpg

• SlothPrincessSlothPrincess
    Vindictus Rep: 1,420
    I don't host raids or anything, usually just join other people's boats. But when I play with my friend I prefer the party to be just us two so I make it private and I actually haul my butt over to the board rather than use Quick Battle.

I always feel bad for kicking people so I rarely do it. Usually it's only people who are gross in the chat or leechers. But if people are gross or annoying in chat then can just block them. Problem solved
  • jeddyhijeddyhi
    Vindictus Rep: 1,880
    edited April 5, 2017
    nevermind
  • WyldstormWyldstorm
    MrGatto wrote: »
    Btw I do not host stupidly restricted boats either,I rather run with lower stat ppl who are normal than high stat but annoying ppl.

OMG i agreee 100%... 5Kbmnah.gif

TI7VqfC.jpg

• MisterWhiskersMisterWhiskers
    Vindictus Rep: 2,615
    edited November 11, 2017
    MochiSweet wrote: »
    sometimes, i tell them mostly in raids, but i always kick without asking in dungeon farming, because i prefer solo or do with friends, and qb doesn't offer private party option.

qb for normal missions doesn't offer bonus core nor remake option so why would you do that..
  • WyldstormWyldstorm
    MochiSweet wrote: »

qb for normal missions doesn't offer bonus core nor remake option so why would you do that..

I agree, i used to wonder why even close friends didnt want me to help them farm, then i started farming on my own & had ppl help me, now i know why, lol. No matter how good their intentions are or how fast they are, no one is as fast as you solo...9wSt2F0.gif

TI7VqfC.jpg
  • FreakingAngelFreakingAngel
    Vindictus Rep: 1,350
    From what I can see there is no option to kick when you're hosting a QB battle.

Or am I missing something? And I'm talking about the old kick where you would just press the 'X' next to their name and you're done, that's gone.
  • Yuria100Yuria100
    Vindictus Rep: 2,480
    KR changed the kick function for QB boat, you now have to vote kick when on the waiting area. >:)
  • AquasolAquasol
    Vindictus Rep: 2,650
    Wyldstorm wrote: »
    OMG i agreee 100%...

Please do not necrobump threads, thank you.
This discussion has been closed.