[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

I have 3 characters missing?

waspwasp
Vindictus Rep: 860
in Bug Reporting
Hi, Why do i have 3 missing characters? My 2 Delia are missing and one of my Sylas that had a name change, I tried to change the name and wasn't able the name change would not work and I would get stuck there trying to change the name and not working had to shut the game and restart the game? with the merge the combined character count east and west servers is13 characters, now 3 are missing? now I cant finish the ticket farming for miri tickets.

Comments

• SuukeiSuukei
    Vindictus Rep: 3,220
    edited November 12, 2017
    Did you check if they are on the 2nd screen? Because ten characters is the max to fill up one screen. Try checking by click the up and down arrows under the char slots to see if they are on the second screen.
    wasp
  • waspwasp
    Vindictus Rep: 860
    Ah! I was not aware of that function, there are those arrows that I have never notice. thank you, I have found my 3 lost characters. Thank you SuuKei you fix my problem before the ticket that I had sent..... B) <3