[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Karok 3rd and 4th sync combo change thanks? Rework

WateraziryWateraziry
Vindictus Rep: 305
edited November 12, 2017 in Karok
Karok needs a rework on his 4 normal combo left click attack combat mastery because it does too much reach and makes karok move past the enemys with them big steps on the kick 3rd and hammer 4th

i think karok should change his 3rd and 4th left click combo sync into this :
1st : Left hook no change /

2nd : back fist no change /
3rd : change , he should not do kick he should do Left upper cut /
4th : change to. right upper cut that goes high and he jumps a little so a full body movement right upper cut striaght up and spins counter clock wise so he can reach things and hit tall enemy like shakkar
or high enough to hit the dragons head or have a little jump also in his reach it goes higher than his bolo punch that does body hit . Great game . thanks for rework .

Comments

• WateraziryWateraziry
    his bolo punch is like a boxing stance upper cut with foot on ground.
  • WateraziryWateraziry
    or make his 4th a right hook that goes a little curve upwards before he does pivot strike. thanks
  • WateraziryWateraziry
    All his smashes are great but his 3rd sync combo and 4th needs to get reworked into a uppercut on 3rd left hand and 4th a uppercut with a nice jump and he spins or a feet on ground right uppercut that goes higher than bolo punch and he spins counter clock wise or it should be re worked into a right hook that goes a little curve upwards and spins before he uses his final combo smash pivot strike .
  • WateraziryWateraziry
    edited November 12, 2017
    he should spin either 360 degees on 4th normal attack left click. or either 180 degrees.
  • TheFairPriceTheFairPrice
    Vindictus Rep: 100
    Yeah I prefer a change to "Karok's" normal attack it looks very similar to "Hulking furry" so it be delicate if Hulking Furry stays and I don't really like using Karok's 3rd and 4th normal combos it looks very off and very slow and "I usually get and take big steps with right leg kick 3rd normal combo, and hammer 4th normal combo" that has no "Conversion" only 1st normal Left Hook straight and 4th normal sync directly on "Pivot Strikes" beginning does conversion and 3rd and 4th can take an big off balance that makes "Karok" run into an boss or like getting too close to an boss attack and it is hard to keep the enemy's in control with right leg kick and hammer fist with no conversion to get canceled risk" in pvp same i just get canceled and stamina used up with bobbing and dash", I run into the hits or missing my smash attacks when he has an dash and comversion already for the reach or to get in melee range and I usually just only stick to "Brutal Furry" and bobbing and weaving since 3rd normal and 4th normal attack are not fun and has no conversion maybe u can change 3rd to right axe kick and 4th to left axe kick moving back wards not forward it will look very professional and influential skilled and that's all the change I would like to pick up and add an conversion to the 4th axe kick/ or 4th normal change into an a sumo palm thrust/
    Or an upper cut like wateraziry said those look very fun in using normal attacks instead of sticking to brutal furry and bobbing and weaving and bolo punch all the time makes me feel they gonna take out brutal furry now which i miss and like about playing karok and mostly the smash ones that has conversion
    And I think bolopunch conversion is off bug I get canceled out on the conversion also I got hit in refuge the dead even though I conversion or maybe it was bleed affect idk but look out for bugs code of conduct {and I think algae the golem is buged his head only does break off or some does break but no drop and golem doesn't break maybe its bug with sticky bomb thanks for reading. } welp I miss karok though so gonna hope he gets help and not get spells taken out completely like basically taking him out the game and couldn't just create an brother karok and keep the old karok.
    But if no change its fine just add an conversion on 3rd and 4th combo because bolo punch is like the weakest one and like its hard to get the other smashes in and brutall furry is doing the conversion and reach and bolo punch is like the only one doing the damage in the normal combo because the other normal have risk of being canceled out and have to hit the air and 2nd back fist is really fast I like that one no need to add conversion but I rarely use it because its the only one risky to get canceled but then again it lands all normal 1 and 2 then 2nd smash works and the other 3rd and 4th have to hits the air in because those normal 3 and 4 combo has no conversion in order to lands only sunday punch and pivot strike because has conversion at the right time and sunday punch I get canceled out conversion if I used blast too fast or the volcano spell ,,