[NEW MERCENARIES] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.

Marketplace items re-appear after 'purchase'

ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
Vindictus Rep: 1,995
edited November 10, 2017 in North American Chat
Be careful with purchasing items off the marketplace. I've tried to purchase an item, specifically a scrap on the marketplace. "item has been sold" , so I re-searched the marketplace to find another for sale, the 'sold' item re-appeared. It seems there is some -delay for items sold on marketplace. I tried the other below it, and the same issue....

Even restarted client, item still on marketplace/channel switched doesn't seem to help..
AndromedaGM

Comments

• ISnatchMoneyISnatchMoney
    Vindictus Rep: 1,995
    Okay so, you have to use the advanced searches/caregory tabs instead of typing with the SEARCH function to find items STILL on the marketplace that have not yet been PURCHASED.
    man what an annoyance....
  • TamagoTamago
    Vindictus Rep: 5,460
    Those items are expired, actually. There's a thread in General Discussion about it.
    AndromedaGM
  • AndromedaGMAndromedaGM
    Vindictus Rep: 16,875
    edited November 11, 2017
    h5mEPke.gif

Thanks for warning of the problem , yesterday I saw this post and several other threads of discussion with the same subject, to warn the community and friends of the game to prevent this.
    I also let you know that dont worry about this problem, several players have contacted the team and the staff tells us not to worry they are working on a prompt solution, so it is good to know the support on that side .
    Ehgess wrote: »
    We found the cause of the issue and are working on a solution. Your items are not lost.
    Also see our GM Ehgess already answered us, in the general discussion post . So or more clearly that our articles were not lost, thanks for the support to the team. <3

PS: As additional reinforcement, always is good to take photos of your articles listed in the mp, so perjury is avoided in case of any player does not appear in the record, like the date and time of the problem, for give tools to the team for support to us more easy , these are some recommendations of the answers to the support thus preventing future mishaps, I also trust the team that is working hard in this I know, just be patient and wait for official information from the staff, good day greetings. o:) <3